LC @ South Fulton

shockernation

Hopeful for no serious injuries with the outcome of this game. Passing game seems to be hit and miss. The McFarland boy does a good job, just won’t be able to run for his life all night to make the plays he needs to. I think this game “COULD” be close for a half. But the speed of LC will wear us down. Good luck to both teams and you guys from Tiptonville have a safe trip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devil_Alumni said:

Hopeful for no serious injuries with the outcome of this game. Passing game seems to be hit and miss. The McFarland boy does a good job, just won’t be able to run for his life all night to make the plays he needs to. I think this game “COULD” be close for a half. But the speed of LC will wear us down. Good luck to both teams and you guys from Tiptonville have a safe trip.

If the game is close at half then LC played awful. I don't mean any disrespect to So. Fulton but imo this game is a complete mismatch. I hope for no injuries.

35 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If the game is close at half then LC played awful. I don't mean any disrespect to So. Fulton but imo this game is a complete mismatch. I hope for no injuries.

I agree, kinda what I was saying about running the clock, no disrespect to the Red Devils , but mismatch is being modest, out gunned from every angle is another way to look at it, remember the score at Dresden In first quarter, you will see something similar, unless lc is in slow motion 

22 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

I agree, kinda what I was saying about running the clock, no disrespect to the Red Devils , but mismatch is being modest, out gunned from every angle is another way to look at it, remember the score at Dresden In first quarter, you will see something similar, unless lc is in slow motion 

22 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

How about those Cards today. I know you are happy. Lol. I have seen better tee ball games. Lol

6 hours ago, shockernation said:

From a thunderstorm warning or what? I’ll give you 30

No I just how much you like to trash talk I was trying to get you worked up. Y’all haven’t had much talk at all. The only talk that’s been said is basically between y’all and Huntingdon. Anyways good luck to y’all tonight bud.