LC @ South Fulton

shockernation

4 hours ago, PulpFiction said:

Mr. Football???

Snyder...just killing his numbers every week against lackluster opponents! When we play quality competition the kid has 250 rushing 150 passing 10 tackles and sells 230 bags of popcorn at halftime! Also if Larry Tubbs ain’t all state running back he’s definitely punter! Another example of his numbers are getting killed only playing a couple quarters! Gross Abbott and Campbell Puckett are all easy all staters with Matheny having a lil work to make my list! But your question was Mr Football and Tanner Snyder...great kid

Here were Snyder's first half stats. 9 of 13 for 219 yards 4td passes. 2 rushes for 20 yards. Tubbs 10 rushes for 130 yards and a td. Neither played in 2nd half. Snyder hit I think 8 different receivers tonight. He didn't get his rushing yards because LC didn't need it. LC had over 400 yards of offense in the first half. So. Fulton had 57 yards of offense in 1st half. So. Fulton scored 2 tds against Lake County's young kids. All in all a pretty complete game. Great crowd tonight by LC for a Thursday game. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

43 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Here were Snyder's first half stats. 9 of 13 for 219 yards 4td passes. 2 rushes for 20 yards. Tubbs 10 rushes for 130 yards and a td. Neither played in 2nd half. Snyder hit I think 8 different receivers tonight. He didn't get his rushing yards because LC didn't need it. LC had over 400 yards of offense in the first half. So. Fulton had 57 yards of offense in 1st half. So. Fulton scored 2 tds against Lake County's young kids. All in all a pretty complete game. Great crowd tonight by LC for a Thursday game. 

Hate I missed it, but I was the only soul to man the ship 

5 hours ago, footballover said:

You guys pass the eye test. 3 things stood out

1. You are dangerous in space. QB/receivers are much better with short/quick passes than throwing downfield

2. Not sure how physical of a team you have. South Fulton had some success when they ran right at you.

3. Your corners look to be suspect. 3x in 1st half SF for behind your secondary. 

To be totally honest both teams are very similar. The difference very well could be home field advantage.  Let's hope we get to find out. See yall in November 

Not use to positive remarks coming from you, maybe getting a look will stop some of the garbage, but most importantly, you may be the first team to get the full dose on the field

10 hours ago, footballover said:

You guys pass the eye test. 3 things stood out

1. You are dangerous in space. QB/receivers are much better with short/quick passes than throwing downfield

2. Not sure how physical of a team you have. South Fulton had some success when they ran right at you.

3. Your corners look to be suspect. 3x in 1st half SF for behind your secondary. 

To be totally honest both teams are very similar. The difference very well could be home field advantage.  Let's hope we get to find out. See yall in November 

Another thing.Even though Hunt qb has a great arm.Will him not throwing much and out of Hunt element.Can he complete those passes or be just like S.F. qb did.

Edited by mrbigster

20 minutes ago, footballover said:

Please dont compare South Fulton to Huntingdon in anything. I think your cupcakes may be worse than ours. South Fulton was as bad as any team Huntingdon has played this year. 

I said next 3 games.LC has WEst Carrol.Greenfield and Ripley.Hunt has Wayco Co. Perry Co and Middleton.Wayne Co has won 1 game.Perry Co and Middleton cant even smell a win.West Carrol beat Bruceton.Greenfield beat Bruceton.Even Gleason beat Bruceton.And Bruceton is better than the 3 teams Hunt will be playing..South Fulton beat Middleton 40 to 22. Ouch.The Stangs will really drop in the Moore ranking in strength of schedule.Even the weakest team,the last place team  in LC region, Gleason beat your region number 2 team in Bruceton who is tied with Collinwood.I'm still laughing. 

7 minutes ago, footballover said:

My LAST post about the almighty LAKE CO FALCONS. ROAD TO COOKEVILLE GOES THRU PAUL WARD STADIUM IN 7 MORE WEEKS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Yes cause I just revealed the truth about the Stangs schedule in front of everyone and nothing you can say.Our last place team beat your 2nd best team..And then South Fulton team killed Middleton 

Edited by mrbigster

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I said next 3 games.LC has WEst Carrol.Greenfield and Ripley.Hunt has Wayco Co. Perry Co and Middleton.Wayne Co has won 1 game.Perry Co and Middleton cant even smell a win.West Carrol beat Bruceton.Greenfield beat Bruceton.Even Gleason beat Bruceton.And Bruceton is better than the 3 teams Hunt will be playing..South Fulton beat Middleton 40 to 22. Ouch.The Stangs will really drop in the Moore ranking in strength of schedule.Even the weakest team,the last place team  in LC region, Gleason beat your region number 2 team in Bruceton who is tied with Collinwood.I'm still laughing. 

I would do some fact checking before typing such a long and stupid post. I’m laughing at you not with you. But yeah our schedule does suck, not sure it sucks any more than yours however.