#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

56 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

What is Betsy’ signature win this year and why?

We are 7-0. That's good enough for me! What is greenvilles signature win? Oh I know that was against knox powell and you LOST!! Knox powell is you're daddy now aren't they!! Lets just see what happens Friday, may the better team win. GO CYCLONES!!

Nothing negative. Are their schedules weak yes. Did greeneville punt last year no. Just because I deal in facts and the truth do not make me a bad person. Look back at all my post I say who I think will win and never say anything about about any kid. The whole state rankings are a joke. If someone from jc press votes who have they seen out side this area and the same for a memphis sports writer. Just saying noone knows. LIke DB used to be ranked number 1 every year and lose 1st round of playoffs 

Edited by Tab
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tab said:

What have I ever said about the seats? Go watch the band cyclones1 and leave after halftime because all can see you do not watch a full game.

For the longest time you complained about season ticket holders leaving early. Well did you like everyone else put you're name on the list to get some? It was easy. I got some and love my seats. For your info I stay til the end except for last year when we played Anderson county. I had to leave at halftime because my daughters water broke and I had to get closer to home. Got me a grandson and hopefully a future Cyclone. LOL. Very rarely do I ever miss a game. GO CYCLONES!!!!

7 hours ago, cyclones1 said:

We are 7-0. That's good enough for me! What is greenvilles signature win? Oh I know that was against knox powell and you LOST!! Knox powell is you're daddy now aren't they!! Lets just see what happens Friday, may the better team win. GO CYCLONES!!

Wow lose 1 game in three seasons by 2 points to a favorite to win it all in 5a now they are our daddy? So that makes the cyclones our Bit.....female companion?