#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

12 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

So if Elizabethton can put a beat down on the Devils...  then am I correct theoretically (if all stays like it is) Greeneville would have to make that hour and half trip to the Greatest Show on Turff... Is that correct. If that is correct then lay the boom to Greeneville Elizabethton!!!

Go Cyclones!!! 

Lol KEYWORD “IF” 

In Your Head 

Rent Free

13 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

So if Elizabethton can put a beat down on the Devils...  then am I correct theoretically (if all stays like it is) Greeneville would have to make that hour and half trip to the Greatest Show on Turff... Is that correct. If that is correct then lay the boom to Greeneville Elizabethton!!!

Go Cyclones!!! 

Btw The cows asked for us last year and got beat down 

21 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Go Cyclones!!! 

You know you all have Betsy number and we have......well, both teams numbers at this time.

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Btw The cows asked for us last year and got beat down 

That is true and we did.  That was disgusting.  Please do not  remind me. Lol And I am not as confident this year especially since the Devils almost beat Powell. Either way this game with the devils and cyclones could show what kind of team each has.  This should be the game of the week.  I do not think West has enough for Powell to be game of week. I may be wrong! 

Great post earlier about the two communities and how much we are alike. Sadly, the hard fact though is some people just cant seem to understand that there's a line that should never be crossed when smack talking their rivals. Having said that, the way i personally feel about HS sports rivalries is as such. I love the passion and pride alot of us show for not just our favorite school but communities as well. It's my hope that every kid no matter the school, grows up to be happy, successful productive members of society, whether the choose to stay home, or explore the world and move elsewhere. I have zero malice for any kid the greene devils play, even the ones that make azzes of themselves. We have had our share of those just like everyone else. It does no one any good at all to belittle or talk trash to a HS kid. I feel like we can all be super supportive of our teams and our kids, all the while wishing nothing but the best for ALL the kids, regardless of their team colors. In summation, I hope each and every cyclone football player goes on to have a great life after they have received their final loss to the Greene Devils. Besides, who knows.....one of your cyclones may end up marrying a greene devil. Or maybe some day a Greene Devil may find themselves needing an organ and when the doc comes in and says " mister greene devil, we have found you a new heart and it's right up the road in carter county"....im pretty sure mister greene devil wont say " Nah, if that's all you got, keep looking"......LOL....GO DEVILS and right now, im thinking my Greene Team wins a good hard faught ball game 38-21

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Great post earlier about the two communities and how much we are alike. Sadly, the hard fact though is some people just cant seem to understand that there's a line that should never be crossed when smack talking their rivals. Having said that, the way i personally feel about HS sports rivalries is as such. I love the passion and pride alot of us show for not just our favorite school but communities as well. It's my hope that every kid no matter the school, grows up to be happy, successful productive members of society, whether the choose to stay home, or explore the world and move elsewhere. I have zero malice for any kid the greene devils play, even the ones that make azzes of themselves. We have had our share of those just like everyone else. It does no one any good at all to belittle or talk trash to a HS kid. I feel like we can all be super supportive of our teams and our kids, all the while wishing nothing but the best for ALL the kids, regardless of their team colors. In summation, I hope each and every cyclone football player goes on to have a great life after they have received their final loss to the Greene Devils. Besides, who knows.....one of your cyclones may end up marrying a greene devil. Or maybe some day a Greene Devil may find themselves needing an organ and when the doc comes in and says " mister greene devil, we have found you a new heart and it's right up the road in carter county"....im pretty sure mister greene devil wont say " Nah, if that's all you got, keep looking"......LOL....GO DEVILS and right now, im thinking my Greene Team wins a good hard faught ball game 38-21

Haha another good post BVD.  :thumb: I am still Jealousy :)