#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Devilsx5 said:

1. The guts of them team as a whole.

2. Speed

3. Ty Youngblood 

4. This team wants to prove they can win it all without those everyone say they couldnt win without

Youngblood and More YoungBlood!!!! :cool: . It worked last year With Greeneville Rushing for 280 Yards on 40 attempts.  Youngblood was a hammer that night avg 8.7 yards a carry 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AcJt2

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Youngblood and More YoungBlood!!!! :cool: . It worked last year With Greeneville Rushing for 280 Yards on 40 attempts.  Youngblood was a hammer that night avg 8.7 yards a carry 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AcJt2

When Youngblood has them worn out we have a back that goes 0-100 quickly! 4 Carries 131 3 tds

Edited by Devilsx5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

1: The guts of the team as a whole. 

2: Speed(something ehs always has) 

3: Dual threat QB and some big WRs that can get those 50/50 jump balls

4: This team wants to prove they can win it all and get the Greeneville roadblock out of the way. 

Weakness: Depth. We don't have the numbers we usually have so we got skill players playing both ways. Also can be exposed by a solid running game. As seen by Boone. Special teams. 

Say what?!?!     We only had 102 rushing yards against you

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Say what?!?!     We only had 102 rushing yards against you

It was not a lot but your backup RB and QB found some big gaps to run through  And there were times where we looked like TN trying to tackle. That game should have been a wake up call for this team.

Edited by EHSTrack06

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

It was not a lot but your backup RB and QB found some big gaps to run through  And there were times where we looked like TN trying to tackle. That game should have been a wake up call for this team.

Oh please....  You guys may not beat the GREENE, but in no way is Boone any type of benchmark.    I personally think the GREENE will win but it will not be a blowout, maybe 10 points.     I have watched the GREENE play twice this year and they just are not a good first half team.    The Hill had them down 21-0 in the first half, at halftime they only led Boone 10-7.    Now be sure to understand that the GREENE is way better than SH or Boone, but the point is if you can get them down in the first half then keep pouring it on as if you were behind.    When SH got up 21-0 they started doing little victory dances on the sideline instead of focusing on the game at hand, and of course we all know the final result.

• Upvote 1

I hope the Cyclones have a better plan of action than they did last year. I do not think they even ran the ball. But again Greeneville did not really try and take advantage as that score could have been much worse. This year Elizabethtown will need exercise some defense and open up pass game with solid running, as I think someone else have also mentioned. But the key is good Defense especially in second half. Due to going both ways this will be hard for Elizabethtown....but it can be done.

25 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I hope the Cyclones have a better plan of action than they did last year. I do not think they even ran the ball. But again Greeneville did not really try and take advantage as that score could have been much worse. This year Elizabethtown will need exercise some defense and open up pass game with solid running, as I think someone else have also mentioned. But the key is good Defense especially in second half. Due to going both ways this will be hard for Elizabethtown....but it can be done.

In Your Head 

Rent Free 

All The Time!

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

In Your Head 

Rent Free 

All The Time!

Elizabethtown just needs to pace this game conserve energy stay close then pour it on in the 4th. Then it will be rent free for Betsy at home in the playoffs. Lol I thought that was funny....Cant wait. I have a feeling those good ole Betsy boys will be ready for the Greene Monster that has terrorized east tennesse for two years. 

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Only some of our skill guys play both ways. And they rotate in out. None of our OL, DL, and LB’s play both ways. That is why I don’t understand when people say our Numbers are down. We are better off than we have been in years. We will be fresh come the 4th quarter.