Houston County vs Meigs Goldball

vandyfan1

I don’t know about other Meigs posters but this really chaps my ...  Taking nothing away from Houston County but I don’t see anyone making a Monterey vs Huntington Gold Ball thread. Or South Greene vs Forest thread. All these teams also are undefeated BUT not picked to win it all.  Meigs May or May not get to Cookeville but get on your little screens and see if anybody has won more regular season games in last 4 years—35-2—. 

1 minute ago, Turu said:

I don’t know about other Meigs posters but this really chaps my ...  Taking nothing away from Houston County but I don’t see anyone making a Monterey vs Huntington Gold Ball thread. Or South Greene vs Forest thread. All these teams also are undefeated BUT not picked to win it all.  Meigs May or May not get to Cookeville but get on your little screens and see if anybody has won more regular season games in last 4 years—35-2—. 

:roflolk:

3 minutes ago, Turu said:

Man you are way out of the circle aren’t you?

1 hour ago, Turu said:

Yeah old friend, this was a flame of sorts to a couple of Houston posters. Not anything bad towards Meigs. Meigs was only mentioned because he thinks we will represent the East.

It was basically born to poke the bear posters of Houston County. Trollin on the other hand thinks we arent capable. I knew after I met Vandy, Trollin wasn't the best they had to offer. :roflol:

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah old friend, this was a flame of sorts to a couple of Houston posters. Not anything bad towards Meigs. Meigs was only mentioned because he thinks we will represent the East.

It was basically born to poke the bear posters of Houston County. Trollin on the other hand thinks we arent capable. I knew after I met Vandy, Trollin wasn't the best they had to offer. :roflol:

Don’t hate. Just being honest. Y’all are good til semi final time. Hope y’all make it. Just don’t think you will. Was glad to see y’all actually scheduled someone worth anything in regular season. 

26 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Don’t hate. Just being honest. Y’all are good til semi final time. Hope y’all make it. Just don’t think you will. Was glad to see y’all actually scheduled someone worth anything in regular season. 

I was messin bud, Peoples opinions dont scrape me haha. I even spoke of you to Vandy when I met him. Last week. Hope you guys pull it out this week. Houston  fans needs a reality check.

17 hours ago, Turu said:

Turu: I agree. These guys don’t know what being humble means...This thread is a few weeks too soon.