Lake Co @ Greenfield

shockernation

22 minutes ago, shockernation said:

C’mon man! Quit playing stupid...I’m thinking I know you as well! Kinda sound like his dad...he’s a jerk

I'm sorry. I was asking a serious question. I didn't know if this was the running back or if this was a different kid I have read about. I've read so much trying to catch up, i get confused with the names same. I kept up with 1A football at the end of the year and became pretty hooked! I have went back and read all of these 1A post during my free time and it seems like the  Tiptonville Falcons and the Greenfield Jackets are the team to beat. I wish i could make it to the game myself.  Is there anyway to watch this game?  I see where you posted about a news channel, will they be covering this game? I am sorry if I caused any confusion, I was just asking a serious question. I've never heard of this before. Maybe I should research before asking next time. :)

1 minute ago, FridayNightShowtime said:

I'm sorry. I was asking a serious question. I didn't know if this was the running back or if this was a different kid I have read about. I've read so much trying to catch up, i get confused with the names same. I kept up with 1A football at the end of the year and became pretty hooked! I have went back and read all of these 1A post during my free time and it seems like the  Tiptonville Falcons and the Greenfield Jackets are the team to beat. I wish i could make it to the game myself.  Is there anyway to watch this game?  I see where you posted about a news channel, will they be covering this game? I am sorry if I caused any confusion, I was just asking a serious question. I've never heard of this before. Maybe I should research before asking next time. :)

No sir just confused! Larry Tubbs is the running back and rarely used punter...all state punter? Channel 6 is out of Paducah KY and is the lone LC coverage! Tubbs won week 1 with his performance vs Union City! I know Paul Tinkle and 101.3 thunderboltradio is covering and that’s it? Sorry I read back...

3 hours ago, shockernation said:

No sir just confused! Larry Tubbs is the running back and rarely used punter...all state punter? Channel 6 is out of Paducah KY and is the lone LC coverage! Tubbs won week 1 with his performance vs Union City! I know Paul Tinkle and 101.3 thunderboltradio is covering and that’s it? Sorry I read back...

Thank you for the information. I plan to keep up with 1A the remainder of the season. Good luck to both teams. Once I "get in" and know some information, I may chime in on some of my thoughts. These posts seem very entertaining.