Cloudland heads to Mountain city

THE KING

2 hours ago, Landers23 said:

I'm not trying to come at you or anything KING just posting things that alot of people might not know

I agee. Me and you talked about it some last week.  I think its good that you put that on here.  I never knew how difficult youth club could be til my daughters started playing.  Parents can make it or break it.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I agee. Me and you talked about it some last week.  I think its good that you put that on here.  I never knew how difficult youth club could be til my daughters started playing.  Parents can make it or break it.

That's a fact. I've had parents do whatever is needed then some but I've also had parents drag my name through the mud. Thing is though I've never had a kid be anything but appreciative and that's who I work for.

Anybody wanting to check out the youth club we are fortunate enough to get to host playoffs Saturday.

5-6 yr olds Cloudland vs Bristol 1:00

7-8 yr olds Cloudland vs Greeneville 2:30

11-12 yr olds HV vs science hill 4:00

The 7-8 game should be as competitive as it gets at that age. We took the W in the regular season 8-6 but have improved alot and I'm sure they have also.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Landers23 said:

Anybody wanting to check out the youth club we are fortunate enough to get to host playoffs Saturday.

5-6 yr olds Cloudland vs Bristol 1:00

7-8 yr olds Cloudland vs Greeneville 2:30

11-12 yr olds HV vs science hill 4:00

The 7-8 game should be as competitive as it gets at that age. We took the W in the regular season 8-6 but have improved alot and I'm sure they have also.

The 5-6 year olds only lost 1 game by a safety.  Then they went back to the hill and kicked their butt.  

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

The 5-6 year olds only lost 1 game by a safety.  Then they went back to the hill and kicked their butt.  

I fully expect the 5-6 to breeze through but then again you never know with 5 and 6 yr olds. The 7-8s on the other hand have a little tougher road but if they show up and play like they can they'll win it all. 

4 minutes ago, Landers23 said:

I fully expect the 5-6 to breeze through but then again you never know with 5 and 6 yr olds. The 7-8s on the other hand have a little tougher road but if they show up and play like they can they'll win it all. 

Thats pretty darn good for such a small school.  Bet them Hughes kids are on one of the teams. 5 and 6  I bet