David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

DISAGREE!!!     Crockett's season is NOT over, you guys proved last year that you can hang with Knoxville-ish teams, and you can do it again.

Our defense stinks. I watched replay of Larkins so called fumble arm definitely was going forward even Casey and PJ said that was incomplete. I haven’t watched the other so called no fumble.

2 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Rematch of last year's quarter-finals!. Central is very quick as usual. Line play is not as strong as last year's group. Rain last night hurt them (as did SD lol). I hope Crockett fans will come on down. Great group!

Enjoyed the trip down. I wanted a rematch but not this soon. I will be making the trip back down come November .

23 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Hey Crockett, you guys caught a couple of bad breaks tonight but you still have a very fine team.   But you have to admit that Boone came out ready to play and didn't just roll over.

Believe I called a 3-10 pts game, Crockett to win if they could slow down the run game.  They didnt.

Both team played there tails off, but 2 weeks in a row the calls just didn't favor the Pioneers. The 2 turnovers in question led to DB Td's. Plus when DC came back from 21-7 to 20-21 and missed the extra PT. Seemed like a little Mo was lost. 

Kinda pulling for the Cheifs to wi. So we can have a 3 way tie. MO Buck lol

1 hour ago, Footballfun said:

Believe I called a 3-10 pts game, Crockett to win if they could slow down the run game.  They didnt.

Both team played there tails off, but 2 weeks in a row the calls just didn't favor the Pioneers. The 2 turnovers in question led to DB Td's. Plus when DC came back from 21-7 to 20-21 and missed the extra PT. Seemed like a little Mo was lost. 

Kinda pulling for the Cheifs to wi. So we can have a 3 way tie. MO Buck lol

Officiating gave Boone 14 points no ifs ands or buts about it. I rewatched it on tv clearly an incomplete pass and Boone fumble. No way Cherokee beats Boone after being beaten 49-7 by Tennessee High. Region looks like this 1. Tennessee High 2. Boone 3. Crockett 4. Cherokee 

9 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Officiating gave Boone 14 points no ifs ands or buts about it. I rewatched it on tv clearly an incomplete pass and Boone fumble. No way Cherokee beats Boone after being beaten 49-7 by Tennessee High. Region looks like this 1. Tennessee High 2. Boone 3. Crockett 4. Cherokee 

I would agree that both of those were bad calls.     I noticed some other comments recently about bad calls in the Crockett/Tennessee High game.      Do you think there is a conspiracy to keep Crockett from being 10-0?    Or is it just the random bad calls that seem to happen in every game?

1 minute ago, blazer1set said:

I would agree that both of those were bad calls.     I noticed some other comments recently about bad calls in the Crockett/Tennessee High game.      Do you think there is a conspiracy to keep Crockett from being 10-0?    Or is it just the random bad calls that seem to happen in every game?

Officials hates Crockett so it’s conspiracy. Who’s over northeast Tennessee officals it use to be Ron Barnett?

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Bad calls happen In every game.  Crockett loses 2 games and both are “ the officials “ fault.  How bout they stop Blair from 196 rushing yards and 4 TDS.   Guess Larkins 2 INT are officials fault too?   How bout Crocketts opponents have a combined record of 35-45 and Boones is 51-30.  Larkin was over the line on at least 2 of his passes.  One led to a touchdown.  Clear holding calls NOT called.  On Friday night the best team won.  

7 hours ago, BoonePride said:

Bad calls happen In every game.  Crockett loses 2 games and both are “ the officials “ fault.  How bout they stop Blair from 196 rushing yards and 4 TDS.   Guess Larkins 2 INT are officials fault too?   How bout Crocketts opponents have a combined record of 35-45 and Boones is 51-30.  Larkin was over the line on at least 2 of his passes.  One led to a touchdown.  Clear holding calls NOT called.  On Friday night the best team won.  

Watch the replay of game before commenting