Leb Devils vs WC Cats

Otter

9 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

Not only did Lebanon lose, but they likely will face Oakland in the 1st round of the playoffs. 

Definitely a disappointing loss. I may be wrong but I think Lebanon has to beat Rossview next week to clinch a playoff spot. Things should clear up a little after the Rossview-Hendersonville game tonight. 

As far as Lebanon-WC goes, just more of the same for Lebanon. They’ve been very undisciplined all year and last night it really bit them. 10+ penalties, a couple of turnovers, a muffed punt. Very disappointing. 

15 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

Not only did Lebanon lose, but they likely will face Oakland in the 1st round of the playoffs. 

I doubt it. In order for that to happen Hendersonville has to beat Mt. Juliet and I don't see that happening. Because if Hendersonville loses they will likely be in a 3-way tie with Wilson Central and Lebanon. And Wilson Central will have the tiebreaker of those 3 with a better record. Then Lebanon has the head-to-head over Hendersonville.

6 hours ago, firstandgoal said:

Definitely a disappointing loss. I may be wrong but I think Lebanon has to beat Rossview next week to clinch a playoff spot. Things should clear up a little after the Rossview-Hendersonville game tonight. 

As far as Lebanon-WC goes, just more of the same for Lebanon. They’ve been very undisciplined all year and last night it really bit them. 10+ penalties, a couple of turnovers, a muffed punt. Very disappointing. 

Here is what needs to happen and pretty much every spot is still in play.

Mt. Juliet plays Hendersonsville, Wilson Central plays Station Camp and Rossview plays Lebanon.

As it stands right now you have Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, Wilson Central and Lebanon in that order. With the first 3 teams already in the playoffs and Lebanon/Rossview for a final playoff spot next week.

If Mt. Juliet wins they will be the 1 seed. If they lose they will be the 2 seed.

If Hendersonville wins they will be the 1 seed. If they lose they will be either the 3 or 4 depending on whether or not Lebanon beats Rossview.

Wilson Central will beat Station Camp. They will get either the 2 or 3 seed depending on the game above.

If Lebanon wins will either be the 3 or 4 depending on the Mt. Juliet/Hendersonville game.

If Rossview wins they will be the 4 seed.