Boyd Buc @ Knox Grace

reaction

26 minutes ago, reaction said:

3 way tie at the top of the region with the Bucs, Grace, and CCS all tied. Week 10 is massive. Who wins?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way Boyd gets the #1 is if:

1. Boyd beats Grace
  2. Silverdale beats CCS

Since I know you guys would never pull for Silverdale, I guess you're playing for the #2?

31 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I couldn’t believe it was Boyd when I watched the CAK-Boyd game. It looked like Sweetwater. Y’all come on up, we should have a good game Friday, regardless of what you wear. 

When I was in school at Boyd we always wore gold pants. It kind of went away after that. Glad they brought it back .

2 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

:roflolk:

good to chat with u last evenin BBF...it was good to catch up...congrats to the swamp

....them evangelizin baptist over at the Oaks of Bonny ant gonna lose on purpose.....they gonna lose to St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive cause they ant quite got enuff to stuff to win it....

....but Silverdale will scrap

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

30 minutes ago, Booger said:

good to chat with u last evenin BBF...it was good to catch up...congrats to the swamp

....them evangelizin baptist over at the Oaks of Bonny ant gonna lose on purpose.....they gonna lose to St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive cause they ant quite got enuff to stuff to win it....

....but Silverdale will scrap

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Yup I don't see CCS losing that one. 

12 hours ago, gcapride said:

I couldn’t believe it was Boyd when I watched the CAK-Boyd game. It looked like Sweetwater. Y’all come on up, we should have a good game Friday, regardless of what you wear. 

Ok me and GFD have made our mind up to be there Fri.What Kahunas we meeting at West or Farragut?