Springfield at Creekwood; Region 5-4A Championship

JacketLover

9 minutes ago, BigGulp said:

What are the different scenarios this region could finish?

Springfield-Creekwood winner is 1, loser is 2 if WH Heritage beats Central with Heritage the 3. Loser is 3 if Central wins with Central the 2. Portland is 4 no matter what. 

Heritage at Central is a play in game, winner is in loser is out. Spfd, CW, and Portland are locked in. 

2 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Springfield-Creekwood winner is 1, loser is 2 if WH Heritage beats Central with Heritage the 3. Loser is 3 if Central wins with Central the 2. Portland is 4 no matter what. 

Heritage at Central is a play in game, winner is in loser is out. Spfd, CW, and Portland are locked in. 

The Loss to BDP hurt MC

5 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Portland smh

Rip, I understand what you mean. The loser of the WHH/MC game has been a better team through 10 games than Portland has, but the "odd man out" only has themselves to blame. WHH should not have let GB beat them and MC shouldn't have gotten beat by Portland early in the year. 

☆If WHH beats MC next week, then 4-6 Portland is in over 7-3 MC. Doesnt even sound right!!!

32 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Rip, I understand what you mean. The loser of the WHH/MC game has been a better team through 10 games than Portland has, but the "odd man out" only has themselves to blame. WHH should not have let GB beat them and MC shouldn't have gotten beat by Portland early in the year. 

☆If WHH beats MC next week, then 4-6 Portland is in over 7-3 MC. Doesnt even sound right!!!

It doesn’t sound right. I am pulling for Heritage and I think they have a shot.

I think CreekWood has 21 SRs. 3 and 7 are a couple of speedsters they like giving the rock to. Good thing the Jackets have speed on defense. I feel this game will be so close. Jackets need to play a clean game bc CreekWood can make you pay.

For fun: Numbers of common opponents in 5 region games.

SHS avg score  was 31-18

CW avg score was 39-17

9 hours ago, brian2000 said:

I think CreekWood has 21 SRs. 3 and 7 are a couple of speedsters they like giving the rock to. Good thing the Jackets have speed on defense. I feel this game will be so close. Jackets need to play a clean game bc CreekWood can make you pay.

SHS avg score  was 31-18

CW avg score was 39-17

Proves how even matched the two are. MC has two very bad losses.  One to 4-6 Portland and the other to previously region winless BDP

16 hours ago, brian2000 said:

SHS avg score  was 31-18

CW avg score was 39-17

17 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

22 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Help an old man out here.  How is the region we will going to go against in the playoffs shaking out from seeds 1-4?  I figure Haywood will be in the semi’s awaiting.......