Central at Whitehaven

kwc

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, coach10ac said:

central has a system coach that doesn't use his talent like he should so this could very well be another Krispy Kreme kinda night

Still ... with all of the talent they have you would figure they would stumble up on some victories. It's unconcievable to me. 

I agree, we could very well have the sixth Krispy Kreme night of the season.

3 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

What makes you say that?

Just from what I've seen. During the course of the season the QB's percentage has been hovering around 50ish. However, he's spread the ball around to several different receivers, and not to a few. #9, #19, and #80 are the main guys, but he has #3, #14, and #87 as well. No to mention we can throw it to #11 on screens.

However, we've also been developing some alternatives at RB as well. #22, the sophomore, who is the future, is a viable option to #11. He is getting more and more carries, and not during clean-up time, but when the actual bullets are flying. Also, little #32, who is a scatback with tremendous speed, is getting carries during games as an option. We aren't weraing out #11.

The OL is coming into form along with viable subbing options. The OC has about7-8 reliable OL options he can now use, and not just the 5 starters. He can rotate fresh OL in and out without losing consistency. It has taken a while to get to this point, but they are starting to peak and jell. It's good to see the OL on the same page as a unit. You can see light bulbs going off with those guys.

Like I said ... one game at a time.

1 hour ago, kwc said:

Just from what I've seen. During the course of the season the QB's percentage has been hovering around 50ish. However, he's spread the ball around to several different receivers, and not to a few. #9, #19, and #80 are the main guys, but he has #3, #14, and #87 as well. No to mention we can throw it to #11 on screens.

However, we've also been developing some alternatives at RB as well. #22, the sophomore, who is the future, is a viable option to #11. He is getting more and more carries, and not during clean-up time, but when the actual bullets are flying. Also, little #32, who is a scatback with tremendous speed, is getting carries during games as an option. We aren't weraing out #11.

The OL is coming into form along with viable subbing options. The OC has about7-8 reliable OL options he can now use, and not just the 5 starters. He can rotate fresh OL in and out without losing consistency. It has taken a while to get to this point, but they are starting to peak and jell. It's good to see the OL on the same page as a unit. You can see light bulbs going off with those guys.

#22 is a Freshman.  #32 is the sophomore 

1 hour ago, kwc said:

This is the right time for this to happen to win a championship.