OR @ FULTON

catswild

6 hours ago, Tadvols said:

OR gets the better seed this year just like last year .. Fulton beating OR actually gave OR a easier road  .. just like last year ... 

The better seed than who?  Either way you gotta beat West, Plow, then SD or Central. There ain't no easier road. just have to play them in different order.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, oridgecat said:

The better seed than who?  Either way you gotta beat West, Plow, then SD or Central. There ain't no easier road. just have to play them in different order.  

I would rather play West then Powell, but you have to beat Soddy first. West has a great defense and a fair offense. Powell has a great offense and a good defense. 

17 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Better than Fulton ..  even though Fulton beat OR last 2 years and had better seed .. I think easier playing Soddy and West as opposed to Rhea and Powell .. you dont think ???  Why that's a no brainer Cat ...

28 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yeah, I could see that argument. I guess I would rather play Soddy than Rhea.  But my point  was that either road is tough.  I think playing at West or at Powell in round two is a toss up. Both will be extremely tough places to go play and win.   

I agree with you. Plus, Soddy beat Rhea, so I have to believe they're a little better than Rhea.