Watertown host East Rob

Bms54

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

You would not come remotely close to beating Meigs this year man. And I'm just being honest. I've seen couple games on the streamed website. You dont have the defense to stop our offense not even close. And you would not have much success against our defense. That's the truth. 

*checks calendar to see if it's still 2016 cos all meigs fans said the same thing then, yet somehow Forrest won* 

Your "That's the truth" was very persuasive however. Nicely done. You almsot had me. I was like, "(Gulp) Truth!!!?!? that changes EVERYTHING"

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

You would not come remotely close to beating Meigs this year man. And I'm just being honest. I've seen couple games on the streamed website. You dont have the defense to stop our offense not even close. And you would not have much success against our defense. That's the truth. 

I think its your honesty that has me starting to doubt myself. i mean, anyone that is gonna "just be honest"...who can resist

10 hours ago, RTD said:

General here is your chance to tell all the Watertown fans that Forrest is better than Watertown. Because Forrest beat H2O however many years ago and that Forrest is 2-2 against Watertown. I'm sure the Watertown fans would love to hear why Forrest would beat Watertown this year.

Post of the year!!! Hahaha