Watertown host East Rob

Bms54

29 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

I'm just here waiting on the Westy fans to chime in.

Just hope we continue with the solid game we played last week and build momentum going into the playoffs. Everyone comes out healthy and and we start the road to Cookville.

I think Westy fans are worried about even making the playoffs now. 

38 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

The Tyner fan has to laugh at the TC fan. Its sad really. Tyner is the only team MORE overhyped than TC

What does a sense of humor have to do with being overhyped??

General the teams you mentioned above are the 2017 and 2018 State Runners-Up. You can call us what you want, but what had your team done lately???

(TRF drops the microphone)

• Upvote 1

we play in the west. waverly wouldve beaten TC and Tyner either of the last 2 years. yall both wouldve lost to peabody in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. ypou just happen to have a red carpet to the semis if u are in the east the east is more cupcake than the pastry section at foodland. has the east won a gold ball since 2013. im too lazy to look. snap that up for me k

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

we play in the west. waverly wouldve beaten TC and Tyner either of the last 2 years. yall both wouldve lost to peabody in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. ypou just happen to have a red carpet to the semis if u are in the east the east is more cupcake than the pastry section at foodland. has the east won a gold ball since 2013. im too lazy to look. snap that up for me k

Shoulda',  Coulda'  Woulda', all fairy tales!! Talk about reality not imagination station (lol)

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

the reality is last time we played tyner and meigs we won and wed do it again. that real enough for you?

You would not come remotely close to beating Meigs this year man. And I'm just being honest. I've seen couple games on the streamed website. You dont have the defense to stop our offense not even close. And you would not have much success against our defense. That's the truth.