Marion County vs Rhea County

MarionMadness

On 10/29/2019 at 9:25 AM, MarionMadness said:

The Marion County warriors will be playing Rhea County this Friday. I love how Coach Mathis plays all these larger schools to prepare our kids for the playoffs. I wish he didn't schedule Silverdale though. They are a private school that cheats and recruits players. I personally saw some of their fans talking to some of our players on the field after the game. They were trying to recruit some of our kids at after the game. We also had one less day to practice some new plays we had last week. This was another reason we lost. It has been a hard year for our young team but Coach Mathis and the staff have done a magnificent job molding our kids this season. I believe we will be a tough game for someone in the playoffs. This team has shown improvement this year and will be very good in the future. This will be a very hard game for us to win this week. Rhea County is a 5A school. Coach Mathis scheduled them to help our kids get even better. One thing I know is our kids will play this game with the same passion they have played all of the games this season. They will have a great work ethic at practice this week, play with great character, and represent our school and team with honor, and integrity. That is the Warrior way. I am so proud of this group of boys for sticking together through a tough season. The results on the scoreboard do not tell the whole story of this season. I have seen boys become men on the field. That is a direct result of Coach Mathis and this coaching staff. Coach Mathis has helped at least one senior get a college scholarship. The next few years this team is going to be dominating with all of our young talent. We also should have a couple of boys nominated for the Mr. Football Award this year. Their names are Kris Layfield, Drake Cardin, and Kilan Summers. It's always a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Ok know it all! Now tell me how scheduling Walker Valley...Rhea county both 5A schools is going to prepare Jasper for Trousdale county?? You play Rhea week 11...that is the week before playoffs...you get your eyes beat in 68-20...something like that?? Heck I bet the team is beat all to heck and back!! How many got hurt? That's not getting them ready that's coaching suicide!! Trousdale will win by 4 tds....but hey what would I know..right??..lol..but we will do it with the upmost integrity!!!!

Edited by WARBOSS