uknoit2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Good luck to the Dogs uknoit2 and I’ve been with the Milhorn man in Illinois some and he says that boy of yours is and athlete and showed me a video of your oldest playing basketball.

That a hint of how the next game is gonna go?:mrgreen:

Edited by Imthayeti

26 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Good luck to the Dogs uknoit2 and I’ve been with the Milhorn man in Illinois some and he says that boy of yours is and athlete and showed me a video of your oldest playing basketball.

Thanks lawnman!

Tell that sucker he better not miss another home game to go play deer hunter! There wasn't but a hand full of us standing high above the 50 at the last game. Tell him it's too quiet when he's not there :roflol:

The oldest is like me and has retired from playing the round ball LOL....The second boy is who he had video of and he will be playing a couple games close to us this season; maybe I'll see you two at one of em....As for the last two, well all of em, I just pray they stay healthy and have fun :thumb:

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks lawnman!

Tell that sucker he better not miss another home game to go play deer hunter! There wasn't but a hand full of us standing high above the 50 at the last game. Tell him it's too quiet when he's not there :roflol:

The oldest is like me and has retired from playing the round ball LOL....The second boy is who he had video of and he will be playing a couple games close to us this season; maybe I'll see you two at one of em....As for the last two, well all of em, I just pray they stay healthy and have fun :thumb:

I knew that sorry I’m getting old..lol..That boy can shoot the basketball and I would mind seeing him play a game.I will tell Milhorn what you said he will be home Friday so he should be there.Milhorn bleeds blue just like you do and they couldn’t have two better fans than you guys.

2 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I agree you can’t afford to overlook any team this time of year but it helps to be playing your best football when the playoffs start.

I'll let you know Friday about 10 p.m if were playing our best ball. Ofcourse the score of our game may indicate it without me having to say one way or the other.

Edited by Imthayeti

50 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks lawnman!

Bad news Milhorn said he is headed to Illinois Friday after work and that it’s up to you to yell and pull the Dogs to victory.

15 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Bad news Milhorn said he is headed to Illinois Friday after work and that it’s up to you to yell and pull the Dogs to victory.

The older he gets the less dependable he is! LOL

This one may be a good one to miss, but he don't want to miss the Oneida game (if we both make it to round 2 that is)