uknoit2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Are you glad to have a game this year, Not sure it will help you any. Shame all these little schools can't compete a little.

It's really not about if they compete or not it's about going through the repetition getting prepared for an opponent and having all those feelings and emotions of a game week this time of year that's crucial that's why I don't like Buys in the playoffs when a team gets on a roll they need to be moving every week that's how you get better and stay Sharp

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

EXACTLY!!

Fact, youngest told me on the way home last night that they were over prepared  last night, thought they were playing the 2 best skill kids in the State in # 4 and # 9 from Cosby.  Told him you could never be over prepared.  Bet #4  and  #9 wish they  were not so focused.  Those kids took a pounding.

Just now, pujo said:

Fact, youngest told me on the way home last night that they were over prepared  last night, thought they were playing the 2 best skill kids in the State in # 4 and # 9 from Cosby.  Told him you could never be over prepared.  Bet #4  and  #9 wish they  were not so focused.  Those kids took a pounding.

Yes and kept playing too. I like that in any team. And no you can never be over prepared.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Yes and kept playing too. I like that in any team. And no you can never be over prepared.

Its the only game you play that week,  at the same time you can actually do some things for future opponents at the same time. I know SG got some extra attention Cloudland week. Not saying they didn't prepare for Cloudland ,just they knew Cloudland  and did a few subtle things in preparation for SG.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Its the only game you play that week,  at the same time you can actually do some things for future opponents at the same time. I know SG got some extra attention Cloudland week. Not saying they didn't prepare for Cloudland ,just they knew Cloudland  and did a few subtle things in preparation for SG.

I've seen some new wrinkles the last few games...Just stuff for later games, but you have to be preparing now 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I've seen some new wrinkles the last few games...Just stuff for later games, but you have to be preparing now 

Walk and chew at the same time. Its really working on on YOU and being able to do other things well. I've seen some new wrinkles every week.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Walk and chew at the same time. Its really working on on YOU and being able to do other things well. I've seen some new wrinkles every week.

Good point,i like our coaches perspective on this.We work each week on US doing the things that WE do and doing them right.Dont really focus on who we play but doing what we do right and everything else will work out or it wont.