Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

2 hours ago, crow said:

Thought a region championshipgame might have been more exciting, especially going into the 4th quarter :popcorneater:

I meant pre-game. Going into Greenback didn’t know what we had. Against Oneida I felt  the game would be about what it was and even if we lost we were ok. Playoffs baby. 

32 minutes ago, Uknolil said:

Might wanna rethink that.. 

best of luck to the Tigers and Warriors tonight. Hopefully an injury free game! 

Y'all wanna dissect everything we say lol. I'm glad you think you got something for us I really am. I look forward to playing y'all 3rd round if it turns out that way. Just promise me week 3 the start of our thread you start it off with Meigs hasn't seen a team as explosive as Hampton and I promise you the best week of football smack talk you can possibly handle.

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Y'all wanna dissect everything we say lol. I'm glad you think you got something for us I really am. I look forward to playing y'all 3rd round if it turns out that way. Just promise me week 3 the start of our thread you start it off with Meigs hasn't seen a team as explosive as Hampton and I promise you the best week of football smack talk you can possibly handle.

If we even make it that far.. Look forward to it Yeti, I like alittle smack talk.. 

Never said you haven’t seen a team more explosive than us? SP and GB are both VERY good VERY explosive teams. I just replied to a comment, that sounded like you had an easy road till the semi’s, which is an over statement. 
We’re pretty explosive too, when we come to play. 

But who knows, we could come out and play dead tonight. Never know about teenage kids. 

Edited by Uknolil

9 minutes ago, Uknolil said:

If we even make it that far.. Look forward to it Yeti, I like alittle smack talk.. 

Never said you haven’t seen a team more explosive than us? SP and GB are both VERY good VERY explosive teams. I just replied to a comment, that sounded like you had an easy road till the semi’s, which is an over statement. 
We’re pretty explosive too, when we come to play. 

But who knows, we could come out and play dead tonight. Never know about teenage kids. 

I believe our road should be

7-3 team tonight

10-1 team next week

10-2 team following week if your as good as advertised. That doesn't sound like an easy road most teams first round and maybe 2nd play teams with mediocre records. I didnt mean to offend ya bud if I did. It's just that the only people to talk too play for other teams lol. No HV posters to be found again. But yes brother it's about time we let lose the TIGERS of war :mrgreen:

Edited by Imthayeti

3 hours ago, RunnerUp said:

I don't mean to look ahead either . To be honest about it I had Happy Valley picked to win that region. Hampton completely came out of nowhere on me this year. Also worth mentioning that anyone can beat anyone on any given night at this point in the season. I believe the Tigers will show up and take care of business tonight and then we shall go on from there.

Hampton didn't come out of nowhere. They did the season the right way. Keep improving everyday, with every practice, and every game. They are peaking at the right time. And being humble about it on the threads. I can guarantee you they will have their war face on in every game here on out.

1 minute ago, Gunner0331 said:

Hampton didn't come out of nowhere. They did the season the right way. Keep improving everyday, with every practice, and every game. They are peaking at the right time. And being humble about it on the threads. I can guarantee you they will have their war face on in every game here on out.

Slacker Gunner. You missed most of the season stick around for the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I believe our road should be

7-3 team tonight

10-1 team next week

10-2 team following week if your as good as advertised. I didnt mean to offend ya bud if I did. It's just that the only people to talk too play for other teams lol. No HV posters to be found again. But yes brother it's about time we let lose the TIGERS of war :mrgreen:

No offense here taken pal. 

they have become the STONE PEOPLE and disappeared! 

I hope we all come to play tonight, and have an injury free playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Slacker Gunner. You missed most of the season stick around for the playoffs.

I've been lying low. Nothing has excited me much this year.  I am going to leave this quote right here:

" When there is no reward for hard work, and no consequence for laziness, there is no motivation."

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I've been lying low. Nothing has excited me much this year.  I am going to leave this quote right here:

" When there is no reward for hard work, and no consequence for laziness, there is no motivation."

Understood sir, miss ya though was good to pick your brain about region 1 last few years.