Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I just received a text from a math genius and he's compiled some stats from HV's season....HV has recorded that 7 players have 632 tackles on the year! That's A LOT of offense they have faced this year apparently; 63 tackles per game...Meigs had better be ready 

We played a team a few years ago that "had a DE that had over 100 tackles,two LBrs over 100 a piece" funny thing is we had ALL their films and just for fun counted tackles of the HIGHLY recruited DE and the last 5 games had less than 20 played us twice and only had 3 in one game 0 in the other.Some places pad them stats!LOL.

10 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I see what ya done there.:roflol:

You remember a few years ago how Hampton couldn't match up with Grace? Then we couldn't keep up with AE? Then MC was gonna kill us? Well, they did beat us pretty good with our QB/FS on the side line.....Just hope we stay healthy this time 

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We played a team a few years ago that "had a DE that had over 100 tackles,two LBrs over 100 a piece" funny thing is we had ALL their films and just for fun counted tackles of the HIGHLY recruited DE and the last 5 games had less than 20 played us twice and only had 3 in one game 0 in the other.Some places pad them stats!LOL.

:roflolk: I'm getting ready to post some stats on your game thread 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

You remember a few years ago how Hampton couldn't match up with Grace? Then we couldn't keep up with AE? Then MC was gonna kill us? Well, they did beat us pretty good with our QB/FS on the side line.....Just hope we stay healthy this time 

Kinda made a good point there when you met MC a quality team you got beat just like everybody else on this side of the state.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I remember every bit of it. Let em keep underestimating.