Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

Just now, Gunner0331 said:

I am going to O'Neida tonight. My Nephew plays for North as a freshman.  That's all I have left for North. Is to support him. 

Nice place to play. Hope ya have a good trip. How good are the region 1 teams this year compared to last year.  That will tell the tale.

9 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Kinda made a good point there when you met MC a quality team you got beat just like everybody else on this side of the state.

That's crazy! God forbid your QB goes down. Ours did and still threw for 165 yds vs MC and with a femur fracture....Can only imagine the outcome if he'd been healthy to run, set up the O and play D.....And MC, that year, wasn't a bunch of home boys like Hampton, Meigs 

AE and GCA weren't quality teams? Pfffffft 

1 hour ago, Uknolil said:

If we even make it that far.. Look forward to it Yeti, I like alittle smack talk.. 

Never said you haven’t seen a team more explosive than us? SP and GB are both VERY good VERY explosive teams. I just replied to a comment, that sounded like you had an easy road till the semi’s, which is an over statement. 
We’re pretty explosive too, when we come to play. 

But who knows, we could come out and play dead tonight. Never know about teenage kids. 

I never implied we had an easy road. I said “IF” we make it to the semifinals..... I realize we have to win three games before that.
I was responding to a comment about Hampton being way more explosive than Oneida and that we “better hope Oneida beats them.” That comment suggests that Meigs wouldnt be able to handle Hampton’s explosiveness. Therefore, I felt the need to remind people that Meigs played the two best single A programs in the state this year and handled both high-octane offenses well. I’m sure Hampton has a good offense. Heck, you don’t win your region without one, but the poster who suggested we should pray we don’t have to play Hampton because you’re pretty good obviously doesn’t know that they’re talking about. You took my comment *way* out of context. I worded my post wrong and I’m sorry about that. 

Edited by TigerGoat

10 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Figured you Hampton fellers would be talking about Happy Valley and the respect they deserve. You know after having beat y'all. Seems like HV is the ones getting underestimated.

Gunner is a SN feller.....HV may give you more than you're thinking....Be something if they did huh?

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

That's crazy! God forbid your QB goes down. Ours did and still threw for 165 yds vs MC and with a femur fracture....Can only imagine the outcome if he'd been healthy to run, set up the O and play D.....And MC, that year, wasn't a bunch of home boys like Hampton, Meigs 

AE and GCA weren't quality teams? Pfffffft 

Not compared to Marion