Tullahoma @ DeKalb Co. RD 1

Iceman2000

DC has a lot of Talent and aren't that team that played at the start of season.  If you were at the  game you seen what 15 done and what 3 done for Dekalb on offense yet all we herd about was 2 from Tully.  15 was the star by far tonight. 4 tds wow but at the same time 3 was throwing him the ball wow what a game he had. Tully was much bigger than DC yet this game wasn't close after half. This looks close but Tully got a lot of help on there last TD. DC was up by 3 Scores with 4 minutes left. In my opinion Tully listen to the hype and forgot the actually had to beat DC. I don't think Marshall will over look DC but I look for a good game. 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, justagoodoleboy said:

Honestly bud it has zero to do with Tullahomas team or talent, it has everything to do with DeKalbs entire history in the post season. Do you know how many posters have came through here saying the same things you are? about not counting DeKalb out and how they got a great shot at upsetting their first round matchup?!? It would be very similar to me telling my 6 year old daughter the tooth fairy is real but every time she put a fallen out tooth under the pillow nothing happened except her crying the next morning.. exactly what DeKalb fans will be on here doing after the game Friday night unless Coach Trapp has decided to surprise everyone and actually Win a playoff game. 

Hmmmmmmmm

I can eat crow with the best of em.. I was wrong and DeKalb showed up and beat Tully. I guess I’m the reason it happened right?! Print off pages of coach T message board and hang up in the locker room haha.. must’ve been a great coaching job by the staff and kids preparing hard all week.. Tully on the other hand should be embarrassed, they also seem to be one of those teams who never truly contends for a state title. And I don’t care how many regular season wins Olive has... 

I now simply will go with history again and double down on Dekalb not making it to the 3rd round, never ever in school history have they been before.. never ever has Coach Trapp won a second round playoff game. What’s his post season record now? 3-12 or something?  Anyone that loves their (Dekalb)  chances to travel down to Lewisburg and beat Marshall county in their back yard please let me know and we can arrange a wager or two..

Edited by justagoodoleboy
Spelling