Halls @ Daniel Boone

knoxcosports

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls biggest threat is 8 Parris.  Last 2 weeks he's scored 10 TD's.  The previous week vs South Doyle ran for over 250 and 2 more TD's.  They also have a WR that has been injured that can stretch the field vertically.  Defensively Halls has looked suspect at times, but the last couple weeks have looked better.  Like I said earlier this will probably be the most competitive game of Round 1 for regions 1/2.  Should be a good physical football game.

7 minutes ago, knoxcosports said:

Halls is definitely not taking Boone lightly. They are a disciplined football team that plays hard. Who are probably the favorites in this game. 

You guys have all the tradition and history on your side by virtue of being in Knox County.     I know it is hard to understand but up here in the Tri-cities people are always saying things like:  "Good season, boys, but it's going to end at the Knox Co. line..."      -OR-     "There is just something magical that happens when you cross over into Knox County...."      .... etc..

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

You guys have all the tradition and history on your side by virtue of being in Knox County.     I know it is hard to understand but up here in the Tri-cities people are always saying things like:  "Good season, boys, but it's going to end at the Knox Co. line..."      -OR-     "There is just something magical that happens when you cross over into Knox County...."      .... etc..

Keep hearing rumors Cole will play.  Do you have inside information that he isn’t?  Have heard from several different places. I think Boone wins either way, but just him being on the field would be a huge benefit- I think he at least takes a few snaps but I don’t know. Boone wins 28-14