Halls @ Daniel Boone

knoxcosports

1 hour ago, BoonePride said:

Keep hearing rumors Cole will play.  Do you have inside information that he isn’t?  Have heard from several different places. I think Boone wins either way, but just him being on the field would be a huge benefit- I think he at least takes a few snaps but I don’t know. Boone wins 28-14

He has been messing with everybody for weeks saying he is going to play in that week's game.    But yeah it would be hilarious to see him dress out and do warmups, you would see the Knox coaches huddling up plotting strategy.      For that matter we could  get any kid to wear #4 and go thru warmups!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

He has been messing with everybody for weeks saying he is going to play in that week's game.    But yeah it would be hilarious to see him dress out and do warmups, you would see the Knox coaches huddling up plotting strategy.      For that matter we could  get any kid to wear #4 and go thru warmups!

Yes.  I think he’ll dress out.  Just for the heck of it.   Only imagine what the season would’ve been with him healthy and Blair playing all year like he has lately.  Still a great year but I think at least 2 of those loses are wins if he played. 

Halls has really impressed this year. The RB, Paris has run like a wild man. I can remember when I was in MS and HS in the 90's and early 2000's, Halls was a force. In my opinion, HS football in East TN is better when Halls is good. I haven't followed Boone closely this year but I know they always play an attacking style of defense coupled with a great offensive scheme. You can also tell they've invested in their strength training over the past few years. I pray for a safe, hard fought game between these two tonight. 

14 hours ago, BoonePride said:

Yes.  I think he’ll dress out.  Just for the heck of it.   Only imagine what the season would’ve been with him healthy and Blair playing all year like he has lately.  Still a great year but I think at least 2 of those loses are wins if he played. 

Hey guys, I just found out something.....    Not only is Cole playing tonight, but Nick Saban and his entire staff secretly flew in here on Monday to work with the team and they will be calling the plays from the obscurity of the booth tonight.     Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone.....

5 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hey guys, I just found out something.....    Not only is Cole playing tonight, but Nick Saban and his entire staff secretly flew in here on Monday to work with the team and they will be calling the plays from the obscurity of the booth tonight.     Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone.....

You know some people on here may take this as a joke but I think it's true. I saw Nick Saban at JC Penny in the children's dept. trying on shoes last night. 

8 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Guess saban is in town. Now everyone knows.  Well, at least cole is playing.