Friday Main Event moves to THURSDAY for the Post Season!

FridayMainEvent

We'll be live this week on Thursday night with playoff discussion and Coaches interviews.   So far I've only got South Doyle Head Coach Clark Duncan confirmed.   We've got a couple of other guys we are waiting to hear back from.   Check us out at 6:00 (central time) as we'll cover every game on the schedule for Friday night in Division One.  Please go ahead and switch over to our Channel and click the "Subscribe" button so you can set a reminder to join the show Thursday.   We always welcome "LIVE CHAT" during our shows and appreciate those of you who chime in regularly on the show.   Here is a link to the show this week:

Friday Main Event coming to you on Thursday Night!

Okay, we've got the show lineup set now.   We're cutting back to only 2 Coaches this week so we can devote more time to discussing playoff games here in the first round.   There will be half as many games next week, so we should be able to get back to normal then:  Here is the lineup for this Thursday:

6:00 - Mike Molder and Lee Teat discuss Classes 1A, 2A, and 3A

6:30 -  Discussion continues with Classes 4A, 5A, and 6A

7:00 - South Doyle Head Coach Clark Duncan

7:15 - Elizabethton Head Coach Shawn Witten

Here is a link to the show which will begin at 6:00 PM (Central Time) Thursday night:

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2019 at 7:04 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

We'll be live this week on Thursday night with playoff discussion and Coaches interviews.   So far I've only got South Doyle Head Coach Clark Duncan confirmed.   We've got a couple of other guys we are waiting to hear back from.   Check us out at 6:00 (central time) as we'll cover every game on the schedule for Friday night in Division One.  Please go ahead and switch over to our Channel and click the "Subscribe" button so you can set a reminder to join the show Thursday.   We always welcome "LIVE CHAT" during our shows and appreciate those of you who chime in regularly on the show.   Here is a link to the show this week:

Main event man their are 703 high schools in the state and you can only get one man to call you? You could call that Davis man at McMinn central.   That Hayworth man at Grundy, that Payne man at Lookout,  that Brewer man at Polk County and that Fant man at Notre Dame. They have plenty of time. They dont play Friday cause their season is over.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

30 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Main event man did you call those guys I listed to see if they would talk to you about how their season went? 

I've got over 160 Coaches numbers, Roy.   I've got 15 minutes set aside for each class tonight.   That's 90 minutes if your counting.   That leaves time for 2 coaches segments.   We've got 64 games to discuss tonight.  

If that doesn't interest you, then you and Wendy can watch Matlock reruns like you do the other nights of the week.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We'll be live at 6:00 PM tonight as we pick all 64 games in Division one.

It amazes me that you and that  Teet fellar can get thru all the info amd picks you do and not make it seem rushed !!! Man yall fellas are a asset to this great state of Tennessee amd its  high school football !!! 

Thanks from Trenton Tn..

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

It amazes me that you and that  Teet fellar can get thru all the info amd picks you do and not make it seem rushed !!! Man yall fellas are a asset to this great state of Tennessee amd its  high school football !!! 

Thanks from Trenton Tn..

Appreciate that my friend!   You may take back that part about "feeling rushed" after tonight...LOL...  It's the hardest show to do every year for us simply because you try and speak briefly on every game, but it IS 64 games!!  :blush::roflolk:

35 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Appreciate that my friend!   You may take back that part about "feeling rushed" after tonight...LOL...  It's the hardest show to do every year for us simply because you try and speak briefly on every game, but it IS 64 games!!  :blush::roflolk:

Yall remeber the Micro Machines commercials ???  Is that what we are in for ?? ?? HaHahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I really enjoy listening to y’all and appreciate what you do for these high school kids of getting some light shed on them for there hard work they put in. Also us old players/fans to get in the know of some teams that we wouldn’t rarely get the chance to know about. 

Appreciate that partner.   If you guys make it to Cookeville, be sure and holler at us.

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yall remeber the Micro Machines commercials ???  Is that what we are in for ?? ?? HaHahahahahaha

Could never talk as fast as John Moschitta...lol

19 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Appreciate that partner.   If you guys make it to Cookeville, be sure and holler at us.

Could never talk as fast as John Moschitta...lol

Moulder man maybe but that Teet feller seems like a real laid back dude haha... I think there will be alot of very competitive games in 2 A round year this one, which is kinda rare.