Cland hosts the bobcats. Rd 2

THE KING

26 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Not out of the question by no means but they are a hardnosed bunch!

Since we moved 57 to LB we have been a lot better on D. It will be interesting to see if we can stop them from running the ball down our throats. We got 2 pretty good corners for the pass.

Edited by Appvol

3 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Since we moved 57 to LB we have been a lot better on D. It will be interesting to see if we can stop them from running the ball down our throats. We got 2 pretty good corners for the pass.

You all struggled a little bit last week with Harriman Oz is a whole lot better than Harriman!

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You all struggled a little bit last week with Harriman Oz is a whole lot better than Harriman!

I wouldn’t say struggled. Played sloppy at times. Could of been a 42-0 game. We don’t give up a 71 yard Td pass Harriman only have a 140 yards of offense.

Edited by Appvol

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I wouldn’t say struggled. Played sloppy at times. Could of been a 42-0 game. We don’t give up a 71 yard Td pass Harriman only have a 140 yards of offense.

6 of one half a dozen of the others.I saw 14-7 at the half i thought maybe i was wrong.......Any way this week you will have to play a very good game to win,its not out of the question at all tho!Good luck to you all,i really like the Landers program always have!Just dont like the sprinkles on all night.:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

6 of one half a dozen of the others.I saw 14-7 at the half i thought maybe i was wrong.......Any way this week you will have to play a very good game to win,its not out of the question at all tho!Good luck to you all,i really like the Landers program always have!Just dont like the sprinkles on all night.:ph34r:

You did we had a turnover the 1st half that might of cost us points. They had that long TD pass. Our DB was there just a good catch and missed tackles. Should of been 21-0. That’s why we can’t play sloppy. Want overcome those mistakes against OS.

Edited by Appvol