Cland hosts the bobcats. Rd 2

THE KING

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Cland will be pretty down next year but i don't think it will be as bad as originally thought.  Scott brought some life to the football program.  I believe we'll still be the flagship of region 1.  Worse cland team I ever saw was in 2011. We went 1-9. Finished 8-2 the following year!

Thinking Potter will be the coach next year and I think a lot kids will come out for Potter.

46 minutes ago, Appvol said:

It’s funny when people say that. Stat wise it was a even game. Can’t turn it over in the playoffs. Congrats to OS I enjoyed watching your QB 

Stats don't matter when you blown out. Just like next week win or lose the stats will be irrelevant just the final score. Even stats is what you say to make yourself feel better about a loss or blame the refs for the loss. Your team played the game moved the ball but could not score the points need to win. Very few people actually see the stats they just watch the game. Good luck in basketball because that's the game your playing now and we will face the "Giants" also known as Greenback cherokees

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Stats don't matter when you blown out. Just like next week win or lose the stats will be irrelevant just the final score. Even stats is what you say to make yourself feel better about a loss or blame the refs for the loss. Your team played the game moved the ball but could not score the points need to win. Very few people actually see the stats they just watch the game. Good luck in basketball because that's the game your playing now and we will face the "Giants" also known as Greenback cherokees

Pretty sure turnovers is a stat we lost that part of the game. You feel the need to be a jacka__ because you finally made it to the 3rd round. I said congrats on the win. Scoreboard doesn’t always say how competitive a game is.