Round 2 McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

2 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I could get on board with that if they had struggled with some of the opponents on their schedule but that hasn’t been the case. They have beat every team handedly. So I don’t understand what you guys want us to do? We have said over & over again that nobody knew Milan would go 5-5 through the regular season, & that South Side who has been a tough 4A team in the last couple of years would be so down. Union City is usually a tough opponent but have been out manned against us the last two years. Same with Adamsville. But don’t get me wrong, I totally see what message you guys are trying to convey. I get that. But c’mon man, what else do you want us to do? We cannot help that what was supposed to be a pretty even kill schedule turned out to be a cake walk because a few teams didn’t meet preseason expectations. 

Milan beat Covington,. Lost to Huntington by one,. Lost to South Gibson by 2, lost to Hardin Count by 7.  Those are powerhouse teams

Edited by allgoodlf
Spelling

10 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Peabody is too cocky and feels the Gold Ball is already theirs. They are ripe for an upset. Not saying it will happen but I won't be shellshocked if this one is close for a while. 

Exact opposite of this team !!! Coach keeps these boys humble and the goal amd only goal he set is get better and play for each other !! So stay on your own thread with your lack of Tide knowledge !!! We dont judge forrest by you couple of posters, thats evident cause we like the Rockets, heck Ive even came to your kids defense from your dergrading posts about kids and coaches ! You only came to this thread to "matter"or to try to be relevant so to speak , Salem posts facts some about your Rockets from time to time , give it a try ! I guess we are a different breed than yall Chapel Hill folk we build our youth up and dont tear them down when adolecent mistakes are made !!! Throw a one liner back to stay relevent in your mind at best !! Im jus gonna do me and you do you homey, or Salem which eva one you prefer ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Exact opposite of this team !!! Coach keeps these boys humble and the goal only goal he set is get better and play for each other !! So stay on your own thread with your lack of Tide knowledge !!! We dont judge forrest by you couple of posters, thats evident cause we like the Rockets, heck Ive even came to your kids defense from your dergrading posts about kids and coaches ! You only came to this thread to "matter" to try to be relevant so to speak , Salem posts facts some about your Rockets from time to time , give it a try ! I guess we are different breed than yall Chapel Hill folk we build our youth up and dont tear then down when adolecent mistakes are made !!! Throw a one liner back to stat relevent in your mind !! Im jus gonna do and you do you homey or Salem which eva one you prefer ! 

Well said Pride. In reality those jokers want a Gold ball and Waverly and Peabody or Fairley stands in their way.  They are intimidated.  I can hear it in their post.  Salem tries to belittle us because of what he thinks is a weak schedule and I don't wanna even mention this General guy.

5 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Well said Pride. In reality those jokers want a Gold ball and Waverly and Peabody or Fairley stands in their way.  They are intimidated.  I can hear it in their post.  Salem tries to belittle us because of what he thinks is a weak schedule and I don't wanna even mention this General guy.

I wont say "they" I truly hope the couple of " people" dont rep The Hill !!! Although from what I hear they love to cuss the kids on the field! Irony is I supposedly care to much about highschool ball or so I've heard but some Hill folk defend inbred ole fat women cussing and screaming as passionate bout tha program ? I respect Forrests coaches for really rallying the seniors and playing to their potential, If we get knocked out of the playoffs so be it, I know Trenton has been made a better town a stronger community and we are a appreciative small town of Coach and these fine young Tidemen !