Bledsoe travels to Watertown - Round 2

Grizzly478

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

H2O should win this game comfortably, I will go tigers 42-20, with late score on reserves 

probably a more reasonable score prediction i’m hoping to have the reserves play the entire 4th IF big IF we play our game. I will actually be able to come to the round 3 game if it’s at home, so you guys need to take care of business. You and cheese will have to give me another shout out. I think i’m having deja vu, only this time the right team comes out on top. 

2 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

probably a more reasonable score prediction i’m hoping to have the reserves play the entire 4th IF big IF we play our game. I will actually be able to come to the round 3 game if it’s at home, so you guys need to take care of business. You and cheese will have to give me another shout out. I think i’m having deja vu, only this time the right team comes out on top. 

Lol we will try our best and we will try to make that deja vu thing happen for ya, and no worries the right team will win.... again lol 

Edited by TCRadio

Just now, Grizzly478 said:

Hahah we’ll agree to disagree, all the best to you all hopefully i’ll see y’all soon

For sure buddy, we have a tough task at hand to try to get the rematch we want so badly with H2O, but hopefully it happens and if it doesn’t then you know me, I will pull for you guys I’m not like some, I don’t like ya til we are out and then I’m for ya just not in the same passion as I am for the TC, but that’s understandable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

For sure buddy, we have a tough task at hand to try to get the rematch we want so badly with H2O, but hopefully it happens and if it doesn’t then you know me, I will pull for you guys I’m not like some, I don’t like ya til we are out and then I’m for ya just not in the same passion as I am for the TC, but that’s understandable.

I’m rooting for you all because i personally want the chance to redeem ourselves from last year. Also i loved the atmosphere last year and i think it will be a repeat crowd. I think some watertown people want Tyner instead but imo there’s not a lot of things better than Watertown vs TC at robinson stadium with a semi final appearance on the line 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I’m rooting for you all because i personally want the chance to redeem ourselves from last year. Also i loved the atmosphere last year and i think it will be a repeat crowd. I think some watertown people want Tyner instead but imo there’s not a lot of things better than Watertown vs TC at robinson stadium with a semi final appearance on the line 

Very true but I’ll be honest there’s a reason some of the H2O faithful want Tyner and not TC, and you know why that is. But let’s not get to far ahead hope to be having this conversation next Friday at this time.