Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

4 minutes ago, Tennesseefan7 said:

Oh my: all this bs talk on here lol I hope Dyer county shuts y’all up for good 

That is the difference in Henry County and Dyer County. Y'all are "hoping"!! We ain't hoping! We are gonna take what is ours! It just it laughable a team that historically hasn't done NOTHING is talking crap when they win 2 playoff games! I'm just telling y'all with all the smack talk y'all have done that is the absolute worst thing y'all could have done! Y'all have woken a sleeping beast!! I just hope I don't have to run on the field and beg Coach Counce and his staff to stop the beating! 

6 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

That is the difference in Henry County and Dyer County. Y'all are "hoping"!! We ain't hoping! We are gonna take what is ours! It just it laughable a team that historically hasn't done NOTHING is talking crap when they win 2 playoff games! I'm just telling y'all with all the smack talk y'all have done that is the absolute worst thing y'all could have done! Y'all have woken a sleeping beast!! I just hope I don't have to run on the field and beg Coach Counce and his staff to stop the beating! 

Losing to a team that has historically done nothing would be a real kick in the pants I suppose. 

• Like 1

It is great to see a thread about HC on here with over 30 pages. Some of it is amusing and some not so much, but in all seriousness I think most of the talk is just poking fun at one another. Now lets the young men playing this game tonight decide who should represent region 7 in the semi finals.

13 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

you sure have changed your tone patriot nation! no one is phased by y’all and y’all’s antics... especially a fake email that was typed by one of your coaches. no one one our team cares enough to remember any of y’all’s numbers, just that it’s time to finally show y’all what DC is made of.  it WILL be a great game! 

1 minute ago, dcpride3 said:

you sure have changed your tone patriot nation! no one is phased by y’all and y’all’s antics... especially a fake email that was typed by one of your coaches. no one one our team cares enough to remember any of y’all’s numbers, just that it’s time to finally show y’all what DC is made of.  it WILL be a great game! 

152-37 sums it up. Something tells me DC will take it as a win if they can do better than lose by 34. You'll get to brag just for only losing by 14. It would be making DC history 

4 hours ago, olddevil said:

APB for the YANKER !!!

GO BIG RED

4 hours ago, Swarm4Life said:

O YANKER, WHERE ART THOU?!

This disgusted YANKER was prepared to deliver my MUCH ANTICIPATED prediction earlier today but this thread was on PAGE TWO.......and this LEGENDARY YANKER is not a "PAGE TWO" kind of guy!  For me to go to page two would have essentially been disrespecting the YANKER myself. So I am quite glad to see this back on the top of page one where Henryland and the YANKER belong!!!!  The game will not be a contest. This YANKER does not like to see a running clock in a round three playoff game, so I will not attend this game since that is exactly what will occur!!!   The score shall be....... HC  49 - DC  7!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM A "FRONT PAGE ONLY" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, dcpride3 said:

I have changed my tone because to be honest I'm sick and tired of hearing this big bad talk! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!