Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

1 hour ago, FNLights said:

The “choke-taws” choked the life out of you, aye little buddy? Step back in and have a word or two with us. You had plenty earlier. 

I have to work right after the games. Congratulations to DC. I'm pulling for yal to make it to cookville.  It was a 1 score game people are making it sound like HC got the dog crap beaten out of them. DC impressed and showed up. I do believe we got cought playing safty football.  We had a good lead and took the foot off the gas. And maybe thought we could just ride this one out. DC said NOT TODAY! 

CONGRATULATIONS to the Dyer county choctaws. Go shock the rest of Tennessee.  I wasnt avoiding this thread.  I have to leave right from games and go to work. People will be talking about this game for a long time. PROPS on packing the stands. I swear I'm not a bad guy. Just really passionate about my team. I went to school at HC. My 2 boys go to HC and inman. I watched most of these boys when they played against each other in pop Warner. Any of you who remember your boys 1st practice and first game know where I'm coming from.  I'll be around.  Surely someone will make a DC vs Summit thread. :popcorneater:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Tale of two halves. Most teams would’ve laid down and quit after HC came out and scored at the beginning of the 3rd quarter to make it 24-7. DC did right the opposite. Wow. I never saw that collapse coming. Great season Patriots, and good luck to the Choctaws the rest of the way. 

Our fans shifted the momentum of that game 

32 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Heads up HC fans. We don’t have to rebuild. We lose some key players but we have many key players and contributors coming back. I think we will be better next year. This is a fairly young team. The freshmen and 8th grade classes are loaded too. 

I'm looking forward to seeing 12 and 1. Next year. They can be dangerous like Will Parish and Eathan Thompson last year. We cant just be a run team. We have to be able to hit teams both ways. 

1 hour ago, SEC1rules said:

Heads up HC fans. We don’t have to rebuild. We lose some key players but we have many key players and contributors coming back. I think we will be better next year. This is a fairly young team. The freshmen and 8th grade classes are loaded too. 

Yeah we have some very good players returning! I mean after losing our all time passing and receiving leader last year this was probably as good of a year as we could have with those guys gone and a freshman QB! We lose a lot of RBs and a lot on the o line! Lose  very key pieces on defense. Gonna be interesting to see the team grow. How many on the offensive and defensive lines that are seniors? 

Key Returners:

Ryan Damron

Jamarcus Johnson

Jawon Odoms

Mekhi Sanders

Damian Rushing

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Yeah we have some very good players returning! I mean after losing our all time passing and receiving leader last year this was probably as good of a year as we could have with those guys gone and a freshman QB! We lose a lot of RBs and a lot on the o line! Lose  very key pieces on defense. Gonna be interesting to see the team grow. How many on the offensive and defensive lines that are seniors? 

Key Returners:

Ryan Damron

Jamarcus Johnson

Jawon Odoms

Mekhi Sanders

Damian Rushing

Ryan Damron and Jawon Odoms could be a record breaking duo. We have to get out of that "were a running team" mentality.  We have the #1 ranked passer for the class of 2023. I'm excited to watch this young man grow. Keep your eyes open for #25 Zamaryon kendall.  Hes gonna be a stand out. He carries himself with that HC hard nose attitude. fans will come just to watch him . #66 Kevin Bradly is gona be a sophomore and hes already the biggest kid on the team.  I hope we can replace #99 with someone at least half as good. Joe Travis may be irreplaceable.  The young man I'll miss most gotta be Jayln Foster.  If he hadn't  been cursed with a hamstring injury before the season started he would have broken records. He would risk it all for just 1 more yard for HC. 

Edited by RollRed
Miss spelling
  • Upvote 1