The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

lol this blew up quick.... Keep in mind this is all over a game that high school kids are playing... WE ARE POSTERS AND MEAN NOTHING TO THE GAME. Just chill out RTD no need to get all worked up  

I'm not worked up it was about the game but this is personal now has nothing to do with football now. I'm not worked up at all I'm just an aggressive person. I don't play nice with others that are passive-aggressive.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TripleOG said:

Deray (4) hasn't had great games against TC. All credit to TC. Their D is top rank and LBs are exceptional. Id anticipate they make our Sophomore QB Sling it tomorrow to win. Q had a great game earlier in the season and Carter came in with a big score too. Cant wait for tomorrow. 

The key to the game is if TC can limit Watertown big pass plays down the field with the talk WR I don't the kid's name on Watertown. I don't think Watertown will have any success running the ball against TC defense. Also, TC hasn't hit that boy pass play on Watertown to Juice #7 tH2O seem to key on him on play-action plays and keep him in check. TC has to not turn the ball over and void the personal fouls.