The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

21 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

No that was @TCRadio

19 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

That video is awesome. @TCRadio you are the man 

Lol I am the man but I am not the man that sent that 8th grader to the hospital with a neck whiplash. You know that young man hasn’t been seen around town since that night and the rumor is he was signed to the usfa (Ultimate Southern Football Association) and is the safety for the Louisiana Muddawgs!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Lol I am the man but I am not the man that sent that 8th grader to the hospital with a neck whiplash. You know that young man hasn’t been seen around town since that night and the rumor is he was signed to the usfa (Ultimate Southern Football Association) and is the safety for the Louisiana Muddawgs!

:roflol: it’s unfortunate that a kid got put in the hospital. 

I can understand the intensity. I guess he got caught up in the moment.  

Just now, Tide21 said:

:roflol: it’s unfortunate that a kid got put in the hospital. 

I can understand the intensity. I guess he got caught up in the moment.  

There was a lot of talk that week and threats that they were going to plant their flag in the TC at midfield and we told them all week if y’all win don’t even try it, it won’t end well but that kid was going to try it and that young man will think twice about every decision he makes for the rest of his life.

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

There was a lot of talk that week and threats that they were going to plant their flag in the TC at midfield and we told them all week if y’all win don’t even try it, it won’t end well but that kid was going to try it and that young man will think twice about every decision he makes for the rest of his life.

That makes sense it didn’t come out of left field. They got a fair warning lol   No sense in being disrespectful in win or defeat 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

That video is awesome. @TCRadio you are the man 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Snoball told this story on a thread last year & I cracked up for days about that video & the whole situation. That is still awesome 

• Like 2

Correction to the story. SM never ever planted the flag anywhere, they would just stand at midfield and wave it in victory. A person from TC knew this (not saying names) and slightly changed the story to planting the flag to motivate the players. Well the rumor spread like crazy that Friday night and well you all saw the rest of the story. He made for sure they didn’t make it to the 50.