The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

15 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Correction to the story. SM never ever planted the flag anywhere, they would just stand at midfield and wave it in victory. A person from TC knew this (not saying names) and slightly changed the story to planting the flag to motivate the players. Well the rumor spread like crazy that Friday night and well you all saw the rest of the story. He made for sure they didn’t make it to the 50. 

I have a question for you. Have the rules for kickoff changed with high school football like the NFL with no wedges and having to line up a certain way? Also, I thought you couldn't hurdle a defender?

48 minutes ago, RTD said:

I have a question for you. Have the rules for kickoff changed with high school football like the NFL with no wedges and having to line up a certain way? Also, I thought you couldn't hurdle a defender?

I am not aware of any changes to the returning team but it’s been 5 seasons now that I’ve been out so that could be a change. 

41 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

You cannot hurdle defender if both of the defenders feet are planted on ground.

Good answer sir! Glad to know someone else knows the rules!:thumb:

• Like 1