The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Nowhere close, we aren’t as good either but last years Watertown team was a couple plays away from having a great shot at Cookeville. This years team doesn’t have the top end talent. They may be better in some positions but not overall 

This team has been tested unlike last years. However, this team doesn’t have heath price. That’s the difference. This years team has 4 receivers with at least 300 yards receiving. This team has a better offensive line and mobile qb. 2 running backs that’ll pound it and a defense still ran by Hackett. And if you don’t think Quanterrius Hughes-Malone is a top end talent...watch the film. he’ll be back next year. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Nowhere close, we aren’t as good either but last years Watertown team was a couple plays away from having a great shot at Cookeville. This years team doesn’t have the top end talent. They may be better in some positions but not overall 

You know I would’ve loved last years team to be playing tonight and I was merely messing around by saying this team is better but if u think they are nowhere close to the caliber of last years team you will be surprised come 9 o’clock tonight.

18 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

This team has been tested unlike last years. However, this team doesn’t have heath price. That’s the difference. This years team has 4 receivers with at least 300 yards receiving. This team has a better offensive line and mobile qb. 2 running backs that’ll pound it and a defense still ran by Hackett. And if you don’t think Quanterrius Hughes-Malone is a top end talent...watch the film. he’ll be back next year. 

Price puts last year team head and shoulders above this year team he was a man playing against boys. I would have loved to see that kid in the purple and yellow jersey he is once in a decade type of player for Watertown. As a TC fan, I even enjoyed watching that kid run the wildcat last year he was a nightmare to deal with on both sides of the ball.

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

Price puts last year team head and shoulders above this year team he was a man playing against boys. I would have loved to see that kid in the purple and yellow jersey he is once in a decade type of player for Watertown. As a TC fan, I even enjoyed watching that kid run the wildcat last year he was a nightmare to deal with on both sides of the ball.

True statement!! He was the best I have watched play for h20.

Fifty-six years ago tonight, on the day John F. Kennedy was assassinated, the Yellow Jackets won their eleventh game and finished the season 11-0. We didn't have classifications and playoffs back then. Defense was our trademark back then (we had 26 points scored against us in 11 games), and it still is today. Although Watertown has a good team, and will be a worthy opponent, I think the Jackets' defense will show up again tonight and will be a key factor in TC winning this game. 

I look forward to watching the Jackets win their eleventh game again tonight. Go Jackets!!!!