Top 10 players in West Tn?

RealisticFan45

On 12/28/2019 at 12:18 AM, sportslover88 said:

It looks like the freshman Harrison from Westview is starting to get in a groove and get comfortable with high school ball. She is averaging 21.2 points their last 5 games. They seem to be clicking and will be even stronger once Callins returns

She's a baller!

19 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

When is Callins expected to return? Do you know? 

I think it's more than is being disclosed

7 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

She's a baller!

I think it's more than is being disclosed

6 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Ok thanks! With her I believe they will beat dyersburg, without Callins I believe dyersburg beats Westview

We are almost half way through the year and even if she returns she has missed valuable reps and conditioning. Knee sprains and bruises can be extremely hard to get over. We have had two injured knees to two different players that didn’t require surgery that took a while. Prayers to Alexis for a speedy recovery. She is a really good player.  Dyersburg is a good team and definitely will give Westview trouble with or without Kallins. IMO two of these four will be in Murfreesboro: Westview, Dyersburg, Covington or South Side. Westview I would give the slightest of edges at this moment in that region.

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We are almost half way through the year and even if she returns she has missed valuable reps and conditioning. Knee sprains and bruises can be extremely hard to get over. We have had two injured knees to two different players that didn’t require surgery that took a while. Prayers to Alexis for a speedy recovery. She is a really good player.  Dyersburg is a good team and definitely will give Westview trouble with or without Kallins. IMO two of these four will be in Murfreesboro: Westview, Dyersburg, Covington or South Side. Westview I would give the slightest of edges at this moment in that region.

Yea he have had our share of knee injuries at South Side these past few years. Our top player was out last year in the regional finals, then our top player of this year with a acl injury. We can’t catch a break. Dyersburg plays a tough Greenfield team Monday for the Dot Foods championship in dyersburg. Should be a great game! If Greenfield don’t lose this game nobody will beat them this year. They are the real deal! 

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea he have had our share of knee injuries at South Side these past few years. Our top player was out last year in the regional finals, then our top player of this year with a acl injury. We can’t catch a break. Dyersburg plays a tough Greenfield team Monday for the Dot Foods championship in dyersburg. Should be a great game! If Greenfield don’t lose this game nobody will beat them this year. They are the real deal! 

Prayers to Currie-Jelks as well. We have been praying for her. I seen that injury. So sorry that happend. Really great player. Que Miller going down was tough too. South Side has had some tough luck for sure. South Side still a good team and definitely in the mix to make a good run. Dyersburg will have to play a really good game to have a shot. Loretto is the only team to have matched up with them and protected the ball somewhat and defended them. 

15 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Prayers to Currie-Jelks as well. We have been praying for her. I seen that injury. So sorry that happend. Really great player. Que Miller going down was tough too. South Side has had some tough luck for sure. South Side still a good team and definitely in the mix to make a good run. Dyersburg will have to play a really good game to have a shot. Loretto is the only team to have matched up with them and protected the ball somewhat and defended them. 

Thanks a lot for them prayers! Yea it was a horrible scene when she went down. Luckily she has 2 more years to play. I also agree Loretto matched up well against GF. Loretto let Chloe Drive to easy in the 4th quarter to seal the win! I love Loretto’s super sophomore Weathers, she is tough! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

20 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Thanks a lot for them prayers! Yea it was a horrible scene when she went down. Luckily she has 2 more years to play. I also agree Loretto matched up well against GF. Loretto let Chloe Drive to easy in the 4th quarter to seal the win! I love Loretto’s super sophomore Weathers, she is tough! 

I hate to see anyone get hurt. We have had three starters healing from broke bones since last spring, summer and Fall. We are very fortunate and thankful they are playing now.

Injuries are awful, especially to seniors. Q. Miller on the court and SS beats WV and probably plays for a State Championship. I didn't see a team in Mboro that would have stopped her or been able to handle their pressure. I have been saying this since March.

Thanks for all the prayers and prayers sent out to all the others who are injured. Really hated to see Jelks go down as well as Callins and the PG for SS. Girls and ACLs dont get along.

I predict Dyersburg at least splits with Westview this season. SS and McNairy battle for 14AA. 

5 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Injuries are awful, especially to seniors. Q. Miller on the court and SS beats WV and probably plays for a State Championship. I didn't see a team in Mboro that would have stopped her or been able to handle their pressure. I have been saying this since March.

Thanks for all the prayers and prayers sent out to all the others who are injured. Really hated to see Jelks go down as well as Callins and the PG for SS. Girls and ACLs dont get along.

I predict Dyersburg at least splits with Westview this season. SS and McNairy battle for 14AA. 

Crockett lost their post, South Side lost their post and yeah I agree Que Miller was a beast, Westview hasn’t played with Kallins much, Summertown lost their best scorer. Prayers to all and any one I may have missed. We had three significant injuries in the off-season and I thank the good Lord they are playing and coming around.