Dyer county vs summit!!

Tennesseefan7

32 minutes ago, guthook said:

so naive.  every metro school district allows transfers and has magnet schools.  As long as folks get dominated they'll have complaints.

There are literally federal guidelines around allowing public school choice and transfers.  Holding a grudge over it is silly.  The feds have encouraged it.  The big districts simply have to comply.

Hmm well let's go with this. First off we are in round 4. Secondly I have said before stop living in the past. And finally don't sit back and play safe this is high school football anything can happen. I don't care if the past twenty games and the next game against HC is a blowout. We won last Friday and Summit better not be looking at Cookeville. 

41 minutes ago, guthook said:

When people want to make accusations and can't even handle a response...

Listen loser. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you. When you come back at me 3 times and I haven't engaged you. There's probably a reason.  We know what the Knoxville teams get away with. And we also know you couldn't find your own behind with both hands. Leave me alone. I'm married and I dont swing your way. Happy new year 

6 minutes ago, Choctawsarecoming said:

Hmm well let's go with this. First off we are in round 4. Secondly I have said before stop living in the past. And finally don't sit back and play safe this is high school football anything can happen. I don't care if the past twenty games and the next game against HC is a blowout. We won last Friday and Summit better not be looking at Cookeville. 

Let them over look DC. it works heavily in DCs favor.   You could be overlooked right Into a gold ball. 

8 minutes ago, Choctawsarecoming said:

Y'all had the game of your lives last Friday and it will take that same effort y'all played with in the 2nd half to keep advancing. I can't speak for everyone but this is how I feel about it. When we are facing DC I don't like DC! When it's playoffs and you beat us and your from our region and your also in West TN you dang right I'm pulling for you! Same way I'm pulling for Haywood! If we had to lose to Haywood and DC at least it would be pretty dang good losses if both win 4A and 5A State Championships!

1 minute ago, PatriotNation said:

Y'all had the game of your lives last Friday and it will take that same effort y'all played with in the 2nd half to keep advancing. I can't speak for everyone but this is how I feel about it. When we are facing DC I don't like DC! When it's playoffs and you beat us and your from our region and your also in West TN you dang right I'm pulling for you! Same way I'm pulling for Haywood! If we had to lose to Haywood and DC at least it would be pretty dang good losses if both win 4A and 5A State Championships!

Lake county, Covington, DC, Haywood all local teams and know people from all these areas. Let's go west Tn

4 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

For sure. I've read more than 1 time people saying HC is only good because our region is weak. DC getting to state and even getting to round 4 helps legitimize region 7. We cant help the clarksville teams aren't that good.  I think if teams keep overlooking DC and they come out of the gate like they did at halftime last week they could be the underdog that takes it all.