Dyer county vs summit!!

Tennesseefan7

1 hour ago, OldCrazyLegPanther said:

Summit 35....DC 13.......The Spartans have played a much tuffer schedule and are fully healthy!....DC you have had a great run but it ends this Friday! 

Have you lost your mind? Did you not see what DC did to the 3rd ranked team in the state in 5A. At their house. Come on man

Edited by Choctawsarecoming

11 hours ago, OldCrazyLegPanther said:

Summit 35....DC 13.......The Spartans have played a much tuffer schedule and are fully healthy!....DC you have had a great run but it ends this Friday! 

Just my opinion but if DC brings what they did against HC y'all may be in trouble but either way it will be a close game. They aren't laying down for anyone!

49 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Just my opinion but if DC brings what they did against HC y'all may be in trouble but either way it will be a close game. They aren't laying down for anyone!

HC won 48-14 1st time.....when U jumped up by 17 the 2nd game your team thought it was over.... It came back to bite U.....I believe HC was over confident from 1st win. Play a 3rd game and it would look more like the 1st game! 

30 minutes ago, OldCrazyLegPanther said:

HC won 48-14 1st time.....when U jumped up by 17 the 2nd game your team thought it was over.... It came back to bite U.....I believe HC was over confident from 1st win. Play a 3rd game and it would look more like the 1st game! 

I agree 100% .. Not knocking DC. We got up 24-7 and started playing safety football. Saving players for round 4. I knew after the half because keys guys were already sitting out. DC  smelled blood in the water.  And with their backs against the wall they cought fire. Dont sleep on DC or you will be counting pads on Saturday. These young men are ready to make a statement and they are definitely down to scrap.

3 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Call it what you want. Everyone talks about the lack of divining lines in Knox. Just because T$$AA let's it slide doesn't make it right.

so naive.  every metro school district allows transfers and has magnet schools.  As long as folks get dominated they'll have complaints.