1A State Champs Lake Co 38 Greenback 23

lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

You deserve it. I was that way back in 14 when the Marion County posters said we weren’t ready for the physicality of their type of ball. 34-7 score later, and I still haven’t heard from em 

I was in that championship thread. All they talked was how were going to get trained tracked by the z train lol. He got rolled up I don’t think he gained much the whole game. They couldn’t handle our speed. You could see their wide eyes through their face masks lol 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I was in that championship thread. All they talked was how were going to get trained tracked by the z train lol. He got rolled up I don’t think he gained much the whole game. They couldn’t handle our speed. You could see their wide eyes through their face masks lol 

I remember that lick Mcewen put on him, he was done after that. I remember the night before a bunch of us went out and ate, and one of the Coalfield fans came up to us and said that we basically had not shot in the game. 

I remember when we got back for the ceremony at the gym. I went to congratulate Coach Woods and he said that was the easiest State game he’s coached in

Edited by Goldenpride

Just now, Goldenpride said:

I remember that lick Mcewen put on him, he was done after that. I remember the night before a bunch of us went out and ate, and one of the Coalfield fans came up to us and said that we basically had not shot in the game. 

Lol did you try to find that guy ?   I remember the hit too. I watched it on tv. I didn’t get to go to the game. I think he broke his collar bone in the game.  I mean they did run through the East but apparently the East didn’t have any good teams that year. That’s why Im skeptical when people say they were that much better in 15-16 

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

We told them all week that our team was real fast. They basically said we were lying and it wasn’t possible to have that many fast players in high school. 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lol did you try to find that guy ?   I remember the hit too. I watched it on tv. I didn’t get to go to the game. I think he broke his collar bone in the game.  I mean they did run through the East but apparently the East didn’t have any good teams that year. That’s why Im skeptical when people say they were that much better in 15-16 

I wish I could’ve lol, I’m sure he ran off after UC blew them away too. In 15 and 16 remember we were 1A so it possibly could be a good argument but we had Trez in there and Wavo too.