District 15 AA top 4. Who you got

WhereYouAt

10 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

I like Haywood too but not over Bolton

Really? I only said that because Haywood only has played what maybe 6 games with all their players. South Side played Bolton & we won by 40 plus. Bolton was horrible. Has they gotten any better? 

Edited by HawkGuy06

23 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Really? I only said that because Haywood only has played what maybe 6 games with all their players. South Side played Bolton & we won by 40 plus. Bolton was horrible. Has they gotten any better? 

South Side killing everybody so I wouldn't judge any team by playing vs yall. LOL.  I think Bolton because a little more stable. But, Haywood's new coach seems to have them playing better for sure.

17 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

South Side killing everybody so I wouldn't judge any team by playing vs yall. LOL.  I think Bolton because a little more stable. But, Haywood's new coach seems to have them playing better for sure.

I guess you are right lol. I try to be honest about every team that I see play. I watch a lot of basketball in & around West Tn! They (Haywood) definitely are playing better with all their players there.  

I went to see Covington and Fayette-Ware last night and it was worth the admission price. Covington is the second best AA in West TN, behind South Side, and I think they would have a real shot of beating South Side. Very athletic basketball team, with all 5 starters who could probably win the long jump in track. They are that good. Fayette-Ware is really good too, and what hurt them last night is Covington crashing the glass hard and a few bad turnovers. But I think both will be in the 15-AA title game and if they can solve Wooddale should have a shot to go to Murfreesboro.

36 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

I went to see Covington and Fayette-Ware last night and it was worth the admission price. Covington is the second best AA in West TN, behind South Side, and I think they would have a real shot of beating South Side. Very athletic basketball team, with all 5 starters who could probably win the long jump in track. They are that good. Fayette-Ware is really good too, and what hurt them last night is Covington crashing the glass hard and a few bad turnovers. But I think both will be in the 15-AA title game and if they can solve Wooddale should have a shot to go to Murfreesboro.

I heard Covington starting 5 is among the best in the state! I heard they are only 6-7 deep, not much of a bench. Is that true? Covington and Fayette-ware is the only 2 teams that I personally haven’t seen in AA