White House 2020

BDP2003

Heritage will absolutely end up in a higher class than WH. Idk anything about the blue devils this year but they have a good football mind at head coach, a young coach that has a ton of potential in TC Aric.... he’s a coaches son been around the game forever and is a good motivator. I believe they have some former players coaching as well and the tradition at White House is very strong and having these former players is gonna help a lot. With that being said these kids are gonna get to experience a Diff level of tradition and work come into their house in week 2. I remember when White House played Alcoa a couple years in a row. Huge scheduling props for Coach Porter back then for that cause it was a quick humbling experience of what White House wants to be. Same thing will happen this year. Trousdale County will come in a much smaller school and team and wreck havoc at Dewey. Their just different. Hope White House has a good year! Good luck Blue Devils! 

4 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Regarding Heritage vs White House High, I think it’s only a matter of time until Heritage has a larger enrollment. The way the growth in WH is, especially on the Robertson County side, I can see a time in the not so distant future when Heritage moves up in class higher than White House High. 

I agree.  Heritage could Possibly become the largest School in the County 

6 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Regarding Heritage vs White House High, I think it’s only a matter of time until Heritage has a larger enrollment. The way the growth in WH is, especially on the Robertson County side, I can see a time in the not so distant future when Heritage moves up in class higher than White House High. 

The Robertson county side definitely seems to be growing faster.  Idk if a bigger enrollment necessarily means a better program though.  

5 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

Heritage will absolutely end up in a higher class than WH. Idk anything about the blue devils this year but they have a good football mind at head coach, a young coach that has a ton of potential in TC Aric.... he’s a coaches son been around the game forever and is a good motivator. I believe they have some former players coaching as well and the tradition at White House is very strong and having these former players is gonna help a lot. With that being said these kids are gonna get to experience a Diff level of tradition and work come into their house in week 2. I remember when White House played Alcoa a couple years in a row. Huge scheduling props for Coach Porter back then for that cause it was a quick humbling experience of what White House wants to be. Same thing will happen this year. Trousdale County will come in a much smaller school and team and wreck havoc at Dewey. Their just different. Hope White House has a good year! Good luck Blue Devils! 

Trousdale is a powerhouse no doubt.  I’m excited to see how that game shakes out.  

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

Trousdale is a powerhouse no doubt.  I’m excited to see how that game shakes out.  

With what Trousdale has returning from last year no duh they are pre season one and picked to win state. We all thought that.... fast forward to tonight.... not so much. Not the same Trousdale... we have several out and several not 100%. But if we’re judging by this performance White House would be favored...