Is Obion Co that good or was South Gibson that bad?

HawkGuy06

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I see that! Was both teams holding the ball? Or was it just an off night for both teams? I see it was 40-37  SG. District 13AA I am still going with dyersburg or Crockett Co

Good defense by both teams most of the night. Westview led entire game, by as many as 9 three times. So. Gibson extended their defense and made some shots in the 4th quarter to tie it in final minute. Westview got the shot they wanted but it was blocked, caught and timeout was called immediately. Heads up by Bedwell to do that. Cross banks in a contested shot from 35 feet for the win. No gimmies in 13AA boys.

4 hours ago, NWhoopaholic said:

Good defense by both teams most of the night. Westview led entire game, by as many as 9 three times. So. Gibson extended their defense and made some shots in the 4th quarter to tie it in final minute. Westview got the shot they wanted but it was blocked, caught and timeout was called immediately. Heads up by Bedwell to do that. Cross banks in a contested shot from 35 feet for the win. No gimmies in 13AA boys.

That’s great news there! 

On 2/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, BigBoss500 said:

SG was up by a good amount, up by about 10 at half time. SG let off the pedal and Obion came back and was up by about 6 at the end of the third. Obion played “keep away” and didn’t even try to score for the rest of the game. SG got the ball very few times and Obion pretty much held it out until SG was forced to foul.

And this post right here is the reason why we need a 30 second shot clock in the state of Tennessee.