Congratulations Tess Darby & Chloe Moore

Greenfieldfan

I know this has never happened Before but I would like to suggest something. Tess and Chloe are both well deserving young ladies for Miss Basketball. Both girls will have over 2500 career points, All State every year, MVP’s of district and region, almost every award possible. Both girls had outstanding years and careers. Both are seniors, class acts in school and the community. Greenfield is 26-0, the only Undefeated public school In Tennessee. 

I would like to suggest Co Miss Basketball awards for both girls. I know it’s never happened but this has never happened before for two girls nominated for Miss Basketball from one school the same year on two different years. Greenfield (enrollment 185 - senior class 35) is proud of both girls and they have been so much fun to watch. This is just my opinion but please voters Just consider it. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

3 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I know this has never happened Before but I would like to suggest something. Tess and Chloe are both well deserving young ladies for Miss Basketball. Both will have over 2500 career points and All State every year, MVP’s of every category possible. Both girls had outstanding years and careers. Both are seniors, class acts in school and the community. I would like to suggest Co Miss Basketball awards for both girls. I know it’s never happened but this has never happened before for two girls nominated for Miss Basketball two different years. Greenfield is proud of both girls and they have been so much fun to watch. This is just my opinion but please Just consider it. 

Don’t work like that. They did that last year in the region tournament and gave them both MVP. I have never seen that happen in a tournament. I will make it easy for you. If there was one girl on Greenfield’s team that GC could pick to not play against them it would be Chloe by a long shot. She is the oil that makes that team run and is the best player maybe in the state. Tess is a great player but Chloe is Miss Basketball. IMO.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Don’t work like that. They did that last year in the region tournament and gave them both MVP. I have never seen that happen in a tournament. I will make it easy for you. If there was one girl on Greenfield’s team that GC could pick to not play against them it would be Chloe by a long shot. She is the oil that makes that team run and is the best player maybe in the state. Tess is a great player but Chloe is Miss Basketball. IMO.

I think both Chloe and Tess are great players, but I concur with this statement. Every possession goes through Chloe and she is and has been the General on that team since she stepped on the court. She makes everyone around her better and by her being unselfish it allows her teammates to flourish. When all 3 were on the court at the Showcase classic in Martin, it was obvious to everyone in that gym who the best player on the court was and that is NOT a slight to Tess or Karly. They're all 3 great players, but Chloe showed in the 4th quarter what separates her from the other two. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I think both Chloe and Tess are great players, but I concur with this statement. Every possession goes through Chloe and she is and has been the General on that team since she stepped on the court. She makes everyone around her better and by her being unselfish it allows her teammates to flourish. When all 3 were on the court at the Showcase classic in Martin, it was obvious to everyone in that gym who the best player on the court was and that is NOT a slight to Tess or Karly. They're all 3 great players, but Chloe showed in the 4th quarter what separates her from the other two. 

I agree 110%. Who takes over for Greenfield when the game is on the line? The Loretto game she took over. TCA had them on the ropes last year in the region with a bad ankle she took over. GC cut an 18 point lead to 3 in the forth last year in the region finals and she took that game over.Good to be nice and not hurt feelings but this one is not even a debate. Just like Heather Butler was the oil that made GC roll. When you have a PG that is dominant there is really no debate.

• Like 3