giles co. cry babies

nashville2002

all giles co. players do is act like a bunch of show offs and when someone wants to be physical with them they cry. They are bad sports by wanting to show off. So if you plan to try to make teams look bad they better be ready for a very physical game. Come hard or don't come at all.

The word is out. Play physical with giles co. and they will cry.

I was at the giles co. law co game the other night. Hats off to lchs. Giles will lose in the region becuase of lack of discipline.

same old story at giles co.

Giles County doesn't have enough discipline to win their DOUBLE A district, but they handled a supposedly good TRIPLE A team that was even trying to injure their best player? Word's out, even with tears in their eyes Giles Co. can beat Lawrence Co. Same ole story at Lawrence County, talking smack even when they can't win.

[Edited by fortherecord on 11-28-02 5:15P]

• 2 weeks later...

You can't tell me that the Lawrence County player didn't under cut Tyler when he tried to dunk. I will agree w/ you, dunking is a form of boasting, but then again if I was 6'6 and could jump out of the gym, I would try to dunk every time. Lawrence County didn't have to stoop so low as to try and hurt someone just to prove a point. As far as coming hard or don't come at all; I guess you missed the Spring Hill game when our players were jumping over and through the opposition. If you want to talk smack about a team, why don't you find one besides GCHS. They have a talented team and don't deserve to be dis'd by anyone.

i'm assuming that u'r referring to me, for the record, since that seems to be everyone's favorite term around here, i never intended to injure tyler, that is, if u'r referrin to the supposed intentional foul from the 1st quarter, i went down w/ the intention of stoppin the dunk, and even hit the ball or he would have dunked despite me hittin him, u can watch the tape on it, but i never tried to hurt the guy, i just wanted to not give up n e thing e-z, simple as that, basketball is a man's game, at least on this board, so its not a matter of intendin to injure, just a matter of playin hard, i wouldn't look to injure n e one, just for the record.