East Nashville New Coach

uofl

Broome sniffed around the  East job when they were going  to fire Waite last year. When they didn't pull the trigger he  stayed put.

Beaubien has health issues and doesn't even coach in Metro. Assistant at DCA. Absolutely no chance.

Cogman and Moreno, no chance.

It will have to  be a certified teacher. They barely have any coaches in  the building anymore in any sport since they ran off their best ones the last couple years. 6 non faculty football coaches. All three boys basketball coaches, One of the 3 girls basketball coaches, both baseball coaches, and half the  track staff are ALL non faculty these days.

Wonder how many of those have  been turned in and paid for with the  TSSAA. East has issues. Not the Utopia some people think it is.

Broome, Harris, Stewart.

If I'm not mistaken K Upton is a certified art teacher and coaches boys basketball. He coached as an assistant with the girls for a couple years. So one of the three boys coaches is certified. MM you are correct on the others. Who will make this hire; the principal, AD, Battle? If it's the principal he has ties to several metro schools as well as Wilson County schools. I'm not sure who the AD is anymore. If it's Battle she has ties all over metro and outside. 

Like I said on the Metro Page, East is not as good of a job as people think. Whoever gets it I hope they are a complete football coach. The quality of Metro Football overall is horrible. The lack of scheme offensively and defensively is frustrating and special teams are virtually non-existent.

Edited by TheInsideScoop

9 hours ago, workinprogress said:

If I'm not mistaken K Upton is a certified art teacher and coaches boys basketball. He coached as an assistant with the girls for a couple years. So one of the three boys coaches is certified. MM you are correct on the others. Who will make this hire; the principal, AD, Battle? If it's the principal he has ties to several metro schools as well as Wilson County schools. I'm not sure who the AD is anymore. If it's Battle she has ties all over metro and outside. 

Shawn Williams is also certified