Who you got South Side versus South Gibson?

HawkGuy06

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea it is a must win game! You definitely don’t wanna go into Wooddale(ask Bolivar)! We will probably play Covington 

Hawk....my guy..I thought you told me that Bolivar guards were good? They were just okay and dog tired after 1 quarter...#34 was best but after him..no one really

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Hawk....my guy..I thought you told me that Bolivar guards were good? They were just okay and dog tired after 1 quarter...#34 was best but after him..no one really

# 20 he must have had a bad game it would have not matter  anyway that Wooddale team is the real deal

He was okay, few points off the drive but outside of that, he didn't do much. I expected more, I went over to watch that game instead of  watching the Triple A games because I really wanted to see Bolivar guards. They were huffing and puffing and blowing the house down, super tired after a quarter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

He was okay, few points off the drive but outside of that, he didn't do much. I expected more, I went over to watch that game instead of  watching the Triple A games because I really wanted to see Bolivar guards. They were huffing and puffing and blowing the house down, super tired after a quarter.

I think Wooddale  should beat Covington there bench is not good 

2 hours ago, SayWhat said:

Well I will say everybody is good until you game plan for them. I guess Coach Lawson had a good scouting report on them. Bolivar goes as the guards go! I seen them not miss many shots & look like the best guard duo in the state. I also seen them look below average in a few games as well! #34 is nice! Looks like Wooddale is that good!