Who you got South Side versus South Gibson?

HawkGuy06

1 minute ago, SayWhat said:

I was told their guards were better than Wooddale, I just didn't see it but I had to go watch last night to be for certain. If Wooddale goes big with their guards, it's tough and when the other lil guard is playing good as well, they really tough..

I hope didn't anyone tell you that.  Wooddale guards are top 60 ranked on ESPN. Plus those other two guards are pretty solid players.

12 minutes ago, terop said:

I hope didn't anyone tell you that.  Wooddale guards are top 60 ranked on ESPN. Plus those other two guards are pretty solid players.

We all know rankings means nothing! You go to the right camp & you are ranked! Lawson is living off his brothers name! He is #45 on the 2021 top 100. Who else is ranked?

Edited by HawkGuy06

50 minutes ago, Jokur said:

South Side 61-38.  wasnt able To make it last night but heard Dyersburg lit it up from 3 and NS was robbed.  If SGC couldn't score on NS's defense they may not score 40 on SS.

They couldn’t do anything last night against North Side’s very weak offense. So  I like your score! We will definitely show them that last year wasn’t supposed to happen! 

37 minutes ago, Jokur said:

Jalen Brown. Transfer from Trezevant.

That kid been hooping too!! He played really good last night for them. He gets to the hole with ease, makes the 3 and can get hot too. If he doing that, they can get back to the state so we will see what happens.

1 hour ago, Jokur said:

Jalen Brown. Transfer from Trezevant.

That’s what I thought! Their  guard playisn’t that great imo! Especially outside of Lawson. They(Wooddale) was supposed to get another top 100 player but he decided to go elsewhere so it caused Brown to transfer is what I am hearing. They would have 2peated easily if their plan would have worked. Still may work out for them. 

Edited by HawkGuy06

10 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I don't think Johnathan needs to live of his brother names. Ask Bolivar last night ,LOL. I don't see what yall see or you in particular but that kid can play his butt off!! There isn't a guy in the area in Double A who is better imo.

I ain’t disputing that, good thing about basketball is it’s an team game! Meaning there is 4 more people on the court with him. We will see how it plays out! No way I let 1 person beat me. Box n 1 on him & I don’t believe they have anybody else to score more than 10 points. 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I ain’t disputing that, good thing about basketball is it’s an team game! Meaning there is 4 more people on the court with him. We will see how it plays out! No way I let 1 person beat me. Box n 1 on him & I don’t believe they have anybody else to score more than 10 points. 

LOL, you couldn't have seen Wooddale this year to say no one else can score 20 lol. Jalen Brown had 20 last night, LOL, 24 the game before LOL. The little guard was their MVP in district tournament, they have a few guys who can hurt you but we will see. Basketball Gods, please, please, make Jackson SS vs Wooddale...