South Side or Covington (That other thread... WOW)

WhereYouAt

4 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Wow. That is crazy. 

Gotta start thinking about utilizing some of the local college gyms 

That’s exactly what I was talking to the principal this morning about! I don’t understand.. well I do it’s all about the money! Never about the students smh

58 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That’s exactly what I was talking to the principal this morning about! I don’t understand.. well I do it’s all about the money! Never about the students smh

I also heard it is lot of people mad in Jackson cause they didnt get any tickets. Do u think LIBERTY jym would have been better?

33 minutes ago, Salami said:

I also heard it is lot of people mad in Jackson cause they didnt get any tickets. Do u think LIBERTY jym would have been better?

Yea & no! Yea because it is bigger & it’s a better business decision! No because we(the players) would lose home field advantage) so reward the kids! Most kids will feed off the home crowd! 

2 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

Wow. That is crazy. 

Gotta start thinking about utilizing some of the local college gyms 

why would a team that has earned home court advantage give it up to play on a neutral site? That is not smart! it is about giving the team the best chance to win the game.

3 minutes ago, coachzero said:

why would a team that has earned home court advantage give it up to play on a neutral site? That is not smart! it is about giving the team the best chance to win the game.

Yea my point exactly! I do understand it from a business stand point! But I would want anything to give me the advantage!