EZELL

1oldcoach

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been away for thankgiving thank you very much. Also i still think ezell is better than anyteam from the east but alas they lost to the state champion Lions. Soory had some more important issues to take care of. Anyways good game to you guys i think :)

Do you have any other questions id be glad to answer them unless this is just a childish way of tryin to rile me up, because im a little above that.

Also they did have a good chance of winning the state again, but i always said its gonna take the ball to bounce their way some and some luck to win. Well they didnt get any bouces from CPA so they lost no biggie im still proud of their 29 game winning streak and State Championship by 40 points.

Nice thread from the public school people real nice and Classy.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 11-29-02 4:35P]

Chakra, hope you enjoyed your crow...uh I mean turkey for Thanksgiving. I am neither for public or private, I just saw how you posted all this hype about Ezell and when they got beat I felt the need to call you out on it. No hard feelings bro. By the way, I do have some Ezell ties as I used to play some college hoops w/ an Ezell grad. Good luck in basketball season. By the way, is left over crow as good as leftover turkey ???? Peace out ! :)

guys... football season around ezell came to an end last week, a sad thing I must say but we know how to move on, and we are- its basketball time!!! So just let the eagles watch their hoops ok. oh btw, do you make it a habit kicking people when they are down? This is sad, get a heart.